Same old song and same results ---sort of - Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports
» CLF Sponsors

Fish Apple Canyon Lake

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2012, 06:49 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Same old song and same results ---sort of

Seems that I was complaining about water levels last year too and just like this weekend we got a deluge AND wow are they full of water NOW. I knew that Bass was full cuz Big Dog on rt.53 at the ent. was really high and sure enough Bass ' shoreline was 10 ft. up from the ramp. Goose was up but you can see how low those levels were as no water was flowing across the Meents Loop rd. S- curve in the back as it usually does after a big rain.Bullhead was up 4 sure but also isn't affected by the Mazon and 2 boats were out there . Oh and was that you ( Local Yokel ) at that ''new'' lake called Carpgar as I'm sure the channel btw. the 2 was as big as another bay and the water level at the ramp was half-way up the slope. But the real BIG water was at Monster lake with the new shoreline 10 ft. up from the tree w/ no wake sign on it.I drove to the south end of Monster and that stream that enters is now a raging torrent as is the stream that is outbound at the middle and crosses Kankakee rd. where it too was high and raging ! ! Its' going to be an interesting couple of weeks now that I live close by and Shadowlakes are back at full pool and should be equally as interesting. If I wasn't so computer illiterate I'd be able to add some pics.
cabledave1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2012, 08:30 PM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Drakebuster
Default Re: Same old song and same results ---sort of

lol You better read the thread I'm about to make if it wasn't high earlier today! (You can't get to Carp/Gar anymore)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.