~*~*~ The Final Road to The 2015 Stanley Cup & Saucer :~) - Page 16 - Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports
» CLF Sponsors

Complete sponsor list

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2016, 08:06 PM   #151 (permalink)

I been an nhl fan since 74 and have more memorabila than you can dream off. Discussing hockey with a rumnut like you makes me look like a clown. Done with this bs. You know more about the nhl then anyone else paul. Cheers dip ****. This is a fishing forum. I post report with pics. When is the last time you contributed. Oh yea thats right you aint gonna tell anyone where you fish. Whatever hard ass
washhusky102 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2016, 08:21 PM   #152 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by washhusky102 View Post
I been an nhl fan since 74 and have more memorabila than you can dream off. Discussing hockey with a rumnut like you makes me look like a clown. Done with this bs. You know more about the nhl then anyone else paul. Cheers dip ****. This is a fishing forum. I post report with pics. When is the last time you contributed. Oh yea thats right you aint gonna tell anyone where you fish. Whatever hard ass
Yeah, so put that in your pipe and smoke it!!
hipster78 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-05-2016, 11:23 PM   #153 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul S View Post
Did you watch the games? Do you follow the team or are just spouting? You should just stick to all the garbage you contribute to this forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8fSwzRzKGg
ja-knee-sea is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2016, 07:48 AM   #154 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Paul S

Quote:
Memorabila? Seriously? That makes a good fan? The NHL thanks you. There are a lot of old, dumb fans out there and conversely a lot of young, smart fans. Ever listen to sports talk radio? I just laugh that you think having a lot of sports junk and following the game for a long time makes you a smart fan. Nowadays there are sites with advanced metrics and outstanding podcasts that can teach someone the finer points of the game in a relatively short amount of time. But for the record, I've been following hockey since the late 80s when we got cable and the NHL was on Sportsvision. I remember watching the night when Clint Malarchuk nearly died during the playoffs when he took a skate to the throat.

Reports and where I fish??? I tell my friends and guys through messages where I fish. There's a guy on another site and we've shared a lot of information about smallmouth fishing since we fish the same places and I have learned to trust him. But you're right- I don't post local reports. I'll talk about how I fish and give advice if I know something about a topic. I did post a report about a fishing trip to southern IL a month or so ago on another site.
Old 05-07-2016, 11:40 PM   #155 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Paul S

Quote:
Definitely deserved to lose???? 6 out of 7 games were decided by "one goal" Anyone could have won that series. Yea they definitely deserved to loose alright. Another typical Chicago fan
You damnnnnn right they deserved to lose. The reasons:

1) Your #1 dman loses his cool and gets suspended for the 1st game of the playoffs. They probably win the series if they win game 1.
2) Keith commits turnovers which leads to the first two goals in game 7.
3) Your two league-highest paid players are not the best players on the ice. The two best players would be Tarasenko and Pietrangelo.
4) Crawford was outplayed by Elliot. If you look at 5*5 save percentage, the best indicator of goalie effectiveness, for the 1st round goalies, Crawford is at the bottom of the list. I understand that Crawford was rusty and still kept them in games, but your most important players have to be difference-makers in the playoffs and Crawford could have done more.
5) Bowman and Q so badly botched the Sharp trade. What is the disconnect between these two? At some point, Q has to stop being so rigid and work with the players he has instead of demanding them conform to his system. Whatever the explanation is, Daley is thriving in Pittsburgh but Q couldn't get it to work in Chicago. Did Bowman really want Daley at the expense of Oduya? I have heard conflicting comments from both Bowman and Nill about what was required in the trade by each team. But at the end of the day the Hawks lost Oduya, Johns, and then Daley due to that trade. We knew Sharp was gone but to just sacrifice Oduya and Johns in that trade.....Unbelievable!

So yeah- the Hawks definitely deserved to lose that series.
Old 03-01-2017, 09:35 PM   #156 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to PeterB

-

Kaner 7 goals in past couple games with two hat tricks in last 3 games whaaaaat.

Darlings 36 out of 37, played a heck of a game tonight too... Good game against Pitts Crosby.

Could it be the Hawks are building steam to roll everyone over ?

-
Old 04-02-2017, 11:37 AM   #157 (permalink)

-

Hawks Vs Bruins in the last home game, let's see how this finish up. Go Hawks

-
Old 04-02-2017, 06:56 PM   #158 (permalink)

Thanks for the 2 points
washhusky102 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2017, 10:01 PM   #159 (permalink)

-

Let see how it plays out tonight...

Offered some action 3 to one against with no takers. See if the good guys do then ugly jerseys in

Man is that Ellis a facie bruta ugh. I heard when he was born the Dr. Slapped the Mom

-
Old 04-21-2017, 08:02 AM   #160 (permalink)

-

So much for the playoff. Hawks got outplayed, out hustled out physicalled, out goaltended out coached.

Congrats to those other guys... Nashville Predators.

Hats off to you. You guys rocked us.

-

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.