~*~*~ The Final Road to The 2015 Stanley Cup & Saucer :~) - Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports
» CLF Sponsors

Complete sponsor list

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2013, 04:53 PM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to PeterB
Default ~*~*~ The Final Road to The 2015 Stanley Cup & Saucer :~)

Yes, all this talk of Cups lets not leave out the lonely Saucer ...Yes, I tell you, I couldn't be more pleased! That's exciting stuff alright although I was really disappointed with the game in our back pocket and seconds left LA still manages to put one in. What can you say other then give props to a well designed play, execution & result. Then to make matters worse I dozed off for the winning goal Oh well caught it on replays a few times and that was really cool. Gotta admit I was surprised they disposed of the Kings as quickly as they did and that Pittsburg folded like an accordion like they did to the Bruins. Give Boston credit to play them as efficiently as they did. Post season is certainly different level of play then the regular season isn't it? Goal tending plays a premium and overall I thought Crawford was exceptional. Though IMO Hawks definitely need more size, they take such a beating every time they are on the ice. I'm sure Boston will do the same in taking it to the Hawks physically. I'm very curious to see how we match up against them The analyst seem to think its going 7., What about yourself?

Old 06-10-2013, 07:59 AM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: ~*~*~ The Final Road to The 2013 Stanley Cup & Saucer :~

Count down 3, 2 , 1 BlastOff!! No, no no FaceOff! Go BlackHawks !

Old 06-10-2013, 02:26 PM   #3 (permalink)

I actually felt the opposite Peter. I'm glad they went into O.T. because you don't want to win on a bad "no call" there on Bickell. At least I wouldn't. Arguably, that goal that shouldn't have counted still cost the Kings that game and the series. Great game though. I just HATE how many refs "let them play" in most sports when it comes to the playoffs. The best refs call the game as they see it exactly the same from the first game of the season to the last. That "let 'em play" mentality probably cost the Niners the Superbowl this past year as well.

I'm going against the grain here and predicting the Hawks in 5 again. Brawn vs. Speed and great transition play and a deep line-up. Should be another great series.

Penguins just peeked at the wrong time....
815-744-1380
Mount Album: http://www.chicagolandfishing.com/fo...y-fishart.html
>>Check out our new website!!!!<<
http://WWW.FishSpecialties.NET
FishArt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2013, 07:13 AM   #4 (permalink)

Good morning,

As always Marty eloquently stated. I hear ya brother and don't disagree, although in 5 may be asking quite a bit against the Eastern Conference Champs.

They are a well coached physical team with the likes of Merchandise Mart Marchand wanting to involve himself in every play while slashing, crosschecking, hooking every chance he gets. Dirty player? It's hockey they didn't nickname him "LittleBallofHate" for nothing. Speaking of hate, I never particularly care for Capt bigbird 6'9'' 240 Zdork Chara, IMO overrated player that has experience, 09 Norris Trophy winner, sure he has size on the boards but looks out of place on the ice

No denying that TukkaFukka Rask is an outstanding goalie then again Quick was too yet the Hawks managed to get to him. I tell ya, at $250 a ticket standing room and GNote sitting somewhere, no where near the ice. I'm just going to be hanging out at my digs with a companion of preference enjoying Wed evening with a little carry out action, drinks, slipping of the shoes while enjoying the comfort, luxury, convenience at a fraction of the costs.

Gentleman enjoy!

GooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooHawksGooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

-
Old 06-11-2013, 10:34 AM   #5 (permalink)

****! She's got legs all the way from her hips to the floor.

Hawks are gonna use all seven games to get the cup.

Mark it 8, Dude.
Twisted is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-11-2013, 09:27 PM   #6 (permalink)

Yes she sure does Twisted, she sure does All seven ha? I can see that and so predict the analist

Oh man, earlier at the grand Ps house along with close friends having cannoli cake, celebrating and opening BDay presents.

Tonight we shared and enjoyed a beautiful Manneli Bros medium rare RibEye with my son Nicholas PeterB The steak prepared over a hot grill with a Lawry's seasoned salt alongside a couple nice fat Portebello Mushroom with Italian seasoning, parsley and a little parmesan on'm was perrrrrrfect. Man o man what a meal.

Seems like just the other day he was born, time sure marches on. Time now to kick back wind down with some great licks on the headset, a little jam session to meditate, soothe the spirit. Cognac is delicious out of a warm brandy snifter and tastes particularly good tonight. Relax close my eyes, enjoy reflect on this priceless experience. I tell ya guys, although at times things seem tough, a day to day grind. Deep down we should all thank God for all the blessings in our lives.

Man, life is for the living and on moments like this, this living!! Happy BirthDay Nicholas! And a Happy Fathers Day to all you Dads out there..

Go Blackhawks!

Old 06-13-2013, 06:46 AM   #7 (permalink)

Fantastic game 1 overseeds expectations! 51 Saves. 35 straight Crow was fantastic & fans are delighted

Old 06-14-2013, 12:39 PM   #8 (permalink)

FYI Bostoniate Joanna discussing the situation with her girlfriend on the outcome of the hockey game the other night. As you can tell by her expression, they were all fairly raddled by the outcome

With any luck come Saturday evening they will be having a three way
Old 06-17-2013, 08:32 PM   #9 (permalink)

-

What's a guy to do with JuliaR while she's on summer break but watch the game.

Ho hum I say as long as there's Hawks hockey action; action will be enjoyed, then again there's always intermission

CubaLibre GooooooooooooooooooooBlackHawks! GoooooooooooooooooooBlackHawks!
Old 06-21-2013, 08:23 AM   #10 (permalink)

-

Everyone is super excited about our Hawks pulling it through in that exciting overtime WIN and now its time to kick back and relax, enjoy and celebrate that victory ..........

GooooooBlackHawks!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.