Limits of Perch and an eye!...(pics) - Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports
» CLF Sponsors

Fish Apple Canyon Lake

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2012, 07:25 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Limits of Perch and an eye!...(pics)

Fishing has been great all week, gonna fish tomorrow and then relax all weekend! Every boat at the ramp was limited out in a few hours with nice 11-13" Perch. Bite has been crazy out here in evenings, morning bite sucks! Picked up a nice 24" Walleye and seen 8 or 9 other Walleyes landed in other boats!

Looking forward to reading more BS comments from people I have never met or has never even fished with me. Gotta love the "I heard from a close friend" report coming from Nacho (only 11posts) who has never even met me or fished with me, I bet he and sidekicks have lost alot of sleep trying to figure out where I am fishing! I do my own thing and only fish on the lake with guys I can trust. Like Washhusky102 said "Gullable people" will only believe second hand information. To bad guys keep running up to Navy Pier and catching nothing, the Perch will be there in July and so will I.....till then...Allah Akbar!

Poorboy

And some people just never cease to amaze me ....
PoorBoy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-07-2012, 07:37 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: Limits of Perch and an eye!...(pics)

Very nice Charlie. Welcome Back

Dude be cool. Easiest way to shut up people is show them how you rock on the big pond. Forget about all the recent bs.
washhusky102 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2012, 08:19 PM   #3 (permalink)

Nice fish.
As you know, plenty of mud has been slung your way recently...

Lo the angler. He riseth in the morning and upsetteth the whole household. Mighty are his preparations. He goeth forth with great hope in his heart and when the day is far spent, he returneth, smelling of strong drink, and the truth is not in him.
Fonzie is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2012, 08:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Nice 24" eye. Seems those 11" perch don't quite measure up.

Great to have you back
bassinlarry is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2012, 09:06 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonzie
Nice fish.
As you know, plenty of mud has been slung your way recently...

Thanks Fonzie! I fish just about everyday during the week, and some days are great and other days I'm to late! The drama will always follow me because I put fish in the boat! Yeah it's easy to catch Perch just like any other fish but finding them is the key success. The few people that posted the negative comments have no confidence in themselves and bash others when the other person can't reply to make themselves feel on top, it just shows what type of person they are! Other guys on here have been given vacations as well but I never bashed them. I post to let others know that fish are being caught, it's up to them to find out where! Alot of tight lipped guys lately, I've been gone 2 weeks and only 2-3 perch Montrose reports? Alot of guys can talk but as for posting results is a different story.....All chiefs and no indians......Allah Akbar!

Poorboy

And some people just never cease to amaze me ....
PoorBoy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2012, 10:11 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
To bad guys keep running up to Navy Pier and catching nothing, the Perch will be there in July and so will I.
not cool. The season is closed in july @ navy Pier.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:21 PM   #7 (permalink)

mplant1 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2012, 11:57 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Fish
Quote:
To bad guys keep running up to Navy Pier and catching nothing, the Perch will be there in July and so will I.

What if you've got kids in the boat ? Can they fish for perch...

Lo the angler. He riseth in the morning and upsetteth the whole household. Mighty are his preparations. He goeth forth with great hope in his heart and when the day is far spent, he returneth, smelling of strong drink, and the truth is not in him.
Fonzie is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2012, 01:33 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonzie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Fish
Quote:
What if you've got kids in the boat ? Can they fish for perch....

Yes! somedays evrything falls into place better than possible. Thank you Fonzie for giving me the prompt segueway I was phishing for. I am always look'n for ways to recycle my old stuff for the new members. As soon as the ink dries, your $20 will be in the mail.

Absoltalutely kids can fish for perch in july. As long as they are the ones actually do'n the fishing. (doesn't happen much in the real world) Load as many into the boat as you can without sinking it.

Remeber, it was me that wrote the book on take'n kids, yours or ones your steal, out to get your perch limits in July.

Read this--> viewtopic.php?f=43&t=75333

bassinlarry at your behest, i made a "24 inch" proportional mini-ruler the length of that walleye and measured the perch with it. 3x8=24 right? I have no further comment except "Fascinating!" It's a good project to do with your kids when it's too rainy to make them fish for you. teach your children well, like to never, never

Old 06-08-2012, 08:06 AM   #10 (permalink)

Nice to read a fishing report! Poorboy glad your back its been a little stale. Will be out this weekend making my own report. Going east . Any reports ?

Haus

Buckin Fin !!
HAUS is offline   Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.