The Axe, The Chainsaw, The Decision - Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports
» CLF Sponsors

Fish Apple Canyon Lake

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2012, 12:06 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default The Axe, The Chainsaw, The Decision

It took me a while to finally make a decision on this and I'm sorry to those who have endured through this entire ordeal...
The following member(s) have/has been banned permanently from posting on CLF...
POORBOY

The following member(s) have/has been suspended until July 1st(end of perch season) from posting on CLF...
MPLant
BassinLarry
Zombiefish
All or in part for their complicity in the latest round of bashing...
I did not ban IP address', so all members can still read posts on CLF, but will not enjoy the benefits of membership... This was as fair a solution as I could conjure in my feeble mind... Truthfully, I had a list of 6 that could have gotten it, but I think I did the right thing... JKS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2012, 12:10 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: The Axe, The Chainsaw, The Decision

cya gents on July 1st. I'll check into CLF prison this afternoon

CRIMSON BEAVER
mplant1 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-11-2012, 12:29 PM   #3 (permalink)

Somebody has to be the sheriff.

Maybe this will clear up the boards for some good updates on what is happening on the water outside the perching world.

Show your support for our returning veterans and the families of my fallen brothers.
SpecialEd is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-11-2012, 01:37 PM   #4 (permalink)

THANK YOU!!!!

I COME TO THIS SITE TO GET REPORTS. WHEN I HAVE TO SIFT THRU THE BS THAT'S POSTED AT TIMES AND ESPECIALLY WITH THE MOST RECENT ONE IT MAKES ME NOT WANT TO CONTINUE HERE. I KNOW I DON'T OR HAVEN'T POSTED HERE BUT I DO ENJOY THE REGULAR MEMBERS AND THEIR POSTS. THESE GUYS MAY BE GOOD FISHERMAN BUT WHEN THEY ACT LIKE A-HOLES THERE SHOULD BE NO ROOM ANYWHERE FOR THAT TYPE OF BEHAVIOR. THANKS AGAIN FOR GETTING RID OF THE RING LEADER, HIS NEGATIVE INSULTS, AND WHATEVER ACCURATE OR INNACCURATE POSTS HE HAS MADE! I HOPE ALL HIS FANS FOLLOW HIM AND START THEIR OWN LITTLE COMEDY CLUB! THANKS AGAIN, DAVE.
fishnhunt is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-11-2012, 02:18 PM   #5 (permalink)

I just don't get it? Why would someone fudge a report? I guess I would fall into the gullable group. Someone once tried to explain this too me and I did not believe it them. I do not know Poorboy, but I am sure some of the torment brought on this false post. The guy has some credentials and dedicated time to this site.

On wasteing time and money...as someone said before, it is not a good idea to chase reports to base your fishing plans. If someone wasted a day chasing Poorboys reports then they can take part of the blame. I can not believe that many of his reports were false?

If there was any silver lining to PB reports, it gave some people the Itch to get out and fish.

So long PB, I don't perch fish, but thanks for the comedy and questionable reports.

Went fishing and had a drink or went drinking and caught a fish?
Ichthyguy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-11-2012, 03:40 PM   #6 (permalink)

See ya poorboy
Call me sometime when you have an open seat.

Lo the angler. He riseth in the morning and upsetteth the whole household. Mighty are his preparations. He goeth forth with great hope in his heart and when the day is far spent, he returneth, smelling of strong drink, and the truth is not in him.
Fonzie is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-11-2012, 05:21 PM   #7 (permalink)

Even though I have had my share of run ins with poorboy, I think the permanent ban was overboard. JMHO
May never need to lie.
fishinnut is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-11-2012, 05:35 PM   #8 (permalink)

Just wondering? Does a permanent ban of poorboy mean he can come back under a different persona like others have? aka perchonthis, aka kurtkaboom, aka courtneyloves perch, aka bassinlarry!!!! In any case good work taking control JK . The crap that is allowed to go on in the perch forum drags the whole site and it's credibility down. The tongue in cheek humor is one thing but the back handed "compliments" name calling, bullying and out right bashing needs to be reigned in. The only ones who are really enjoying it are the ones spewing it and getting away with it and it makes most of the rest not want to post - in any forum. Again good job
Old 06-11-2012, 06:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
Ed
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by localyokal
Just wondering? Does a permanent ban of poorboy mean he can come back under a different persona like others have?
poorboy was banned
If someone can be someone other than what got banned ...
You're right, others have done it and got banned as the 'new' person too because they came back as what they were before.
Old 06-11-2012, 06:38 PM   #10 (permalink)

I personally am surprised he was banned, and I agree that I wasn't for sure all his post were true. Poorboy did keep the perch fires burning because he was at least out there regularly trying to put fish in the boat.
Good luck to you Poorboy and stay thirsty!
ChancesR is offline   Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.