Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports - View Single Post - So hard to find a good fishing buddy....
» CLF Sponsors

Fish Apple Canyon Lake

View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 02:19 PM  
tacotac

Send a message via AIM to tacotac
Default Re: So hard to find a good fishing buddy....

I wouldn't mind fishing alone. Problem is being a girl, it would not be the smartest thing to do.... I have my mother, who does not mind going with me
once in awhile, but she is so busy, and other times making promises to go and canceling them by changing her mind at the last minute, like the weather.
My boyfriend likes to go, and I have been bringing him with me, but he is the one who does most of the complaining. He just isn't in to it as much as I am,
and it is not always fun when you feel like you are pressured to have to "entertain" them, or that you have limited time due to their attention span.
Sometimes I can get my dad to tag along as well, but he gets busy too, he doesn't fish, just sits there and watches as my mom does... So yes,
I don't get out to fish too often, because it seems I am controlled as to when I get to go and how much depending on other people I find to go with me.
tacotac is offline   Reply With Quote