Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports - View Single Post - Hello from Bolingbrook
» CLF Sponsors

Fish Apple Canyon Lake

View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 06:57 PM  
Brock

Default Hello from Bolingbrook

I have been lurking around here for awhile and thought I should introduce myself.
My name is Brock and moved here to Bolingbrook/Naperville last fall from Washington State for my wifes job, man do I miss the mountains I am new to the whole bass fishing scene and kayaking also. I have done some kayaking but just for fun. Coming from the NW I have primarily focused my fishing on Steelhead, Salmon and Sturgeon in the rivers in Oregon and Washington.
I decided at the first of the year I wanted a kayak to better access the lakes, ponds and rivers for fishing so in my quest I came across this site and love it. Last week I picked up a Ascend A12T at BassPro on clearence so saving some bucks it will help pay to rig it up the way I want.....
I am looking forward to getting it rigged and hit the water. Looking forward to finding out more about the local fishing action. Although I am up to driving a couple hours to do some good fishing. Here is a pic of my new ride.

Brock
Brock is offline   Reply With Quote