Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports - View Single Post - ForSale: 2 Trolling Rods w/Daiwa SG47LCA Reels
» CLF Sponsors

Fish Apple Canyon Lake

View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 02:39 PM  
PeterB
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to PeterB
Default ForSale: 2 Trolling Rods w/Daiwa SG47LCA Reels

Hi, how's it going?

I purchased these gently used Cabellas Depth Master Trolling Series 10' 6'' Rods from a CLFr a couple years ago with the thought I may dipsy use'm to troll for salmon in my rig.. That being said the thought was an optimistic one but I still don't believe I have enough boat to troll Lake Michigan. I purchased 2 Rods with the Daiwa SG47 auto engaging clutch 2 ball bearings, line counting Reels on them. I did not get a chance to used them and figured someone may be able to put them to good use. Both rods and reels are in pretty good shape and work fine however both rods have the bottom ends a little chewed up. I don't remember I think I paid around $200 for both of them, Like I said I never used them and would like to sell for the $200 or best offer. Cash and carry sold as is.

I'm offering to CLF subcribers 1st prior to posting it in the Trading Post in about 10 days. Thank you.

[album]

[/album]
PeterB is offline   Reply With Quote