Northern Ill. Conservation Club Derby Feb.13-14 Channel Lake - Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports
» CLF Sponsors

Fish Apple Canyon Lake

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2010, 09:19 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Northern Ill. Conservation Club Derby Feb.13-14 Channel Lake

The Northern Ill. Conservation Club is hosting it's 50th ice fishing derby and winter festival
from the Thirsty Turtle on Channel Lake on the Fox Chain of Lakes and a satelite fish check station on Lake Marie from the Sandbar tavern
The dates are February 13th and 14th Sat 8:00 till 4:00 Sun 7:00 till 2:00
$2300.00 in cash prizes and Hourly prizes for large and small fish in 10 catagories. Largest fish in each catagory wins $100.00 and smallest legal
fish in each wins $25.00 and largest overall wins $200.00. CURRENT CHAIN OF LAKES REGULATIONS APPLY TO ALL FISH ENTERED IN DERBY. tickets are $3.00 each or 2 for $5.00 to register fish and for main raffle entry Lots of raffles and games for adults and kids. Plenty of food and drinks available.for more info contact me at tom_c_60046@yahoo.com
or www.mynicc.org
hope to see you all there.
Thanks Tom.
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2010, 03:41 PM   #2 (permalink)

is there an age restriction on either of these
Old 01-05-2010, 08:12 AM   #3 (permalink)

Default derby

This is a family orientated derby The Thirsty turtle and the Sandbar also offer a full menu along with the Conservation cafe set up on the ice
There is also a big auction on Sunday in the big tent on the beach behind the Turtle. COME OUT AND BRING THE WHOLE FAMILY
Old 01-25-2010, 12:16 PM   #4 (permalink)

This sounds like a fun event, but unfortunately I think it is on the same date as the WOW derby? I'll have to pass, on the 13th, as I will be at my 4th annual wow for the cause, and to fish with friends.

Not sure if the wife will be upset if I fish two days in a row, and she can't run dogs with me? I'll give it a shot though.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.