ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner

Stuck

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  PeterB 
#1 ·
Ok.. Fess up.. Which one of you DPR guys had to be pulled out of the mud???

#3 ·
-

Hey nosey body :)39

I don't want to start any trouble. Here's what I heard through the grapewine line...
Now you have to keep this quiet. Under your hat on the QT OK.? Classified inner circle stuff..
As in mission impossible this thread will SelfDistruct prior to Any Puck snooping, spying and getting the hodown for Chittown got it?

So here's the skinny, I heard he was doing spin outs and when he tried to burn some more rubber he got stuck and was spinning his wheels at the DPR. Something to do with all the weight of the vehicle on the soft spongiebob area and stuff, not to mention he was in a 17'r too.
He spinned and spinned and spun mud everywhere until the feds and tow truck came to bail him out Andy.
Yes, had to get towed out, hoisted out, crane and all from there alright, rig and all...

Now there was all this talk, whispering so everybody else was asked to fess up to get the spotlight away from the real culprit. Mud was everywhere ha ha Not only were there tickets issued but also had a hondo in dry cleaning bills..

It was so upsetting they had a big pow wow and locked the Word Association thread and gave it to you in GStringers. While at the same time they selected the moderator of the Lake Michigan Forums because you were rocking in the rocking star fishing chair mo. :)28

LOl pre April fools fools :)33

-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.