Selling Helgamites=5 years Prison Time - Page 3 - Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports
» CLF Sponsors
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2009, 01:59 PM   #21 (permalink)

If you cared about the fish,, You would look into it or call your local baitshop,,Why do you think it is illegal to sell them??? It's called HARVESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's an idiot?? Common sense EDDIE SPAGETTI Get with the program.
  Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2009, 03:14 PM   #22 (permalink)

Since you son is a marine biologist, I'm sure he had to write a paper along the way. Maybe you should ask him how to site a source, I'm sure he would no. Guess what bait store owners don't know all the laws. The just know what they can and can't sell. You think there are a shortage of helgies, forage in the river system? Give me a break. The smallies will do just fine. Its also illegal to post wrong illegal information about things being illegal. So who's buying because I just got a new shipment of "kind" hellgramites?
mops7 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2009, 03:20 PM   #23 (permalink)

The case hellgies are a great bait but I just got off the phone with the District 1 DNR office and the CPO told me they are not illegal to harvest or use for bait..
His exact quote was "I dont know where you heard that,they make a GREAT bait for fishing"

Then called the wholesale bait supplier and was told the same,he stated the only reason they do not sell them is that they are a PITA to catch and there is not a demand to sell them..
fooman is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2009, 03:34 PM   #24 (permalink)

Is this CLPs new persona??? No wait that would actually have valuable and correct information in it.

Mr. GG, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

double thumbs down for you.
Old 08-06-2009, 03:47 PM   #25 (permalink)

I see your very inteligant,,, Wishing I burn in **** for caring about our local river system and the forage..

Your a bucker keeper ain't ya,, Bet ya keep all the bass like in your picture,,, Your the one who needs help,, Take to minutes and look it up, or call the bait store instead of insulting people,, Your a fake and don't care bout nothing but yourself.

Hoffman more like OFFMAN!!!! Your way the heck Off on this subject. . In fact, Get off the sight man OFFMAN,, OFFMAN OFFMAN,,

YOUR NOW THE OFFMAN

Good luck even though you wish me harm, I forgive you and Godbless America and her rivers and wildlife,,
  Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2009, 04:05 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffman

Mr. GG, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Billy Madison!!! +10 points for me!
mplant1 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2009, 05:10 PM   #27 (permalink)
SRV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilbert Grape

Call any D.N.R. officer,, ask them when you see them. I am friends with several of them and help them hang the signs all along the Dupage, They are everywhere... READ THEM SIGNS,,Don't just walk by them,, They are there for a reason

PROTECT THE SMALLIES
Which signs along the DuPage are you talking about? The yellow ones that promote catch and release?
SRV is offline   Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in