Wilmington Catfish Days Catfishing tournament - Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports
» CLF Sponsors
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2013, 08:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: wilmington
Posts: 88
Send a message via Yahoo to quick4x4
Default Wilmington Catfish Days Catfishing tournament

The Rival's Lookout Park has already applied for and received a permit to have a catfishing tournament. We are to have this event to coincide with Wilmington's Catfish Days celebration. Either on sat. July 27th or sun. July 28th. We are hoping to generate some interest from Kankakee River catfish anglers. The prizes would be cash based on the number of participants. At this point 70% of the entry fee would go to cash prizes (1st, 2nd, and 3rd place) the other 30% would go to the park. Entrance fee would be approx. 25$ per 2 person team. Nothing at this point is finalized as I want some feedback from people.

For further info or questions please contact me through a PM or my email is [email protected]

thanx in advance
quick4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-08-2013, 10:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Midland, TX
Posts: 480
Default Re: Catfishing Tournament

I'm interested, if anyone wants to make a team.



-DJM
__________________
Why am I on the computer? I should be fishing...
CHIDJM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-04-2013, 09:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: wilmington
Posts: 88
Send a message via Yahoo to quick4x4
Default Re: Catfishing Tournament

Date and time has been set for this Catfish Days catfishing tournament has been set for July 27th time for pre meeting is 7:00AM tourney starts at 8:00AM til 1:00PM from the RIval's Lookout Park.

contact me at 815 768 9855 or

[email protected]
quick4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-04-2013, 09:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,325
Default Re: Wilmington Catfish Days Catfishing tournament

Shoot. I have a wedding the 27th and a duck blind drawing the morning of the 28th. Otherwise I would def be interested.
Yak Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rumble on the Rock Catfish Tournament bassman815 Tournament/Club Fishing 1 06-05-2010 12:09 AM
HBC/ Indiana Tournament in 9 days! dchouse22 Bowfishing 0 06-12-2008 05:46 PM
Rice River Boys Catfishing Tournament klino General Outdoors Discussion 0 07-11-2007 08:42 PM
Catfish Tournament Partner Wanted Bdubedub General Outdoors Discussion 0 05-02-2005 02:12 PM
Catfish Days in Wilmington (KKK river) July22, 23,24,25 Mark Komo General Outdoors Discussion 0 07-22-2004 07:35 AM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:43 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.