Mazon River Smallies - Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports
» CLF Sponsors

Complete sponsor list

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2013, 07:56 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Mazon River Smallies

Here's a few pics from my last couple of trips to the Mazon. First let me pay homage to Creekyknees and other Kankakee regulars (come back localyokal!) for letting me 'borrow' the Kankakee River forum. Two of the smallies taken in current seam of waterfall boil, one on a crankbait thrown right into whitewater foam of waterfall. Series 1100 Bandit crankbait in green and a green pumpkin tube did the trick.
slimshady is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2013, 02:07 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: Mazon River Smallies

Cool

I prefer to Die on my feet than Live on my knees

Quote:
2sac is not bassalarro material.
2sac is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2013, 02:28 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBen
Laocalyokal come back .
Quote:
Originally Posted by On his last post here, localyokal
I'm only even posting this because teamwild appears to be a newbe here but typical of how bad this site sucks anymore.
The door DID hit him on the way out. Laosyokal will not be back. Ben, for a guy who's been on this site for less than a month, you sure have a fascination with long gone members. First, a shout out to poorboy, then localyokal.

Nice smallies! (I wish your pics were sized little larger so we could enjoy them better)

Old 06-22-2013, 02:21 AM   #4 (permalink)

So do I! It took me about 2 hours and 3 different tries to get what I got. Between Photobucket and my sick (virus) computer, I'm pulling my hair out. localyokal come back
slimshady is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-22-2013, 05:51 AM   #5 (permalink)

RonG
I was long gone before the door was shut and my post was removed, with the reasons why a contributor and paying subscriber for over 8 years decided to no longer support this site with money or contributing posts, I, just as many other great and regular contributors have left and it had everything to do with you RON and people like you. For those that want regular reports on Mazonia, the Kankakee river, and other local, Midwest reports, I am out there posting and not hard to find. Good luck everyone.
Ron, I heard about this post through other supporters and I am at least glad to see, that after all this time I still bug you enough that you still feel the need to jump on any post about me and continue to distort the truth.

Quote:
The door DID hit him on the way out. Laosyokal will not be back.
Quote:
Localyokal and HOEH
Released from the ban list as of 3pm today...
by ja-knee-sea
Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:26 pm
localyokal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-22-2013, 01:20 PM   #6 (permalink)

Sorry, I thought you were still banished. It's hard to keep track of who's in the penalty box and who's active anymore. (Kinda funny seeing yokal and his pal bassinlarry pop up within the same 12 hour span after both being gone all this time. ) One thing remains constant, you only pop up now and then with the purpose of taking shots at this site and it's members like you proved this morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by localyokal
Ron, I heard about this post through other supporters...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorBoy once
I had nothing to do with this and a few phone calls and texts were sent to me about this discovery. I don't really frequent this forum to often.
It's funny to keep hearing this tired, old story. The fact is folks, that just like the spirit of the slain Obi Wan Kenobi, these guys are always here. Don't believe them when they say they are not. If you know how to tap into the force, you can conjure them up at will.

Slim, sorry to hear of the photo posting problems. I've never had trouble with photobucket, but some guys do. As long as the pics are sized to something like 800 wide by 600 tall (or less), they should post without a hitch. PM me if you ever need a hand. I even helped another member out a couple weeks ago over the phone and got all his photo and video posting problems resolved for good.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in