Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports - View Single Post - Joliet fisherman
» CLF Sponsors
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 03:46 PM   #20 (permalink)
luv2fish2

I have to say that I am one of the people that fish a pond that I dont live on. I fish catch and release and dont leave crap laying around when im done. So im in a catch22. If I lived where there was a pond in my sub division i might feel the same way. There are people that just dont care and those are the ones that hurt us. There is a great pond 2 subdivisons over by me that has 3+ pound bass in there but now they have a no fishing signs there even if you live in that sub divission you cant fish it. All because of a few rude people. If there was a system like permit fishing where you pay $5 for the year to fish there that would be fine with me.
But when you only have an hour here and there and no place to fish would really stink.

Cleotus if you want me to show you that not all people that fish your pond are bad let me know where its. If you see a 6'4 330 pound guy fishin there its me hehe
luv2fish2 is offline   Reply With Quote