Mazonia 7th annual Ice Out results - Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports
» CLF Sponsors

Complete sponsor list

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2016, 02:47 PM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Drakebuster
Default Mazonia 7th annual Ice Out results

Was great weather for our 7th annual Mazonia Ice Out. While I had made a mistake at weigh in, it was quickly caught and corrected, my apologies to Jeff and Max, glad it was worked out quickly. Out of 29 boats today and 57 anglers 29 bass were brought to the scale by 14 teams.
The winners with a new Ice Out record weight of 3 fish for 11.45 lbs are Chad and Gary Planeta! they also had 1st BB with a 4.25 lb pig.
2nd place were Jeff Marshall and Max Clark with a limit for 8.95 lbs. Again guys, sorry I missed that but all ended well.
3rd place team was Brian Pentecost and Gordan Holman with 8.10
2nd BB was Matt Leimbach and Joe Stava with a 4.15 lb fish

We had a record 29 boats come out (1 away from my max before I cut it off) and 14 boats brought in fish for a total of 29 Bass. Fish were caught on pretty much every possible bait, so it's not like I could tell you exactly what they wanted that day, I can tell you only 5 fish all day wanted what I had to offer them and of those 5 1 was a 2 lb'er
Overall it was a typical day at Mazonia with good times, sunburn and that 1 angler that proceeded to rub a lot of people the wrong way, but hey we get 1 of those at every event anyway.
Just a side note, casting next to another guys boat is complete disrespect and if need be I will change the rule of "Keep a respectable distance from other anglers" to no casting within 10' of another boat, even though this shouldn't need to be said.

Our next tourney will be June 25th, as Midwest Bass Harassers holds a Big Bass Tourney!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2016, 09:13 AM   #2 (permalink)

Great event Dave thanks for putting it on. No worries at the weigh in. All is well that ends well
Bassin87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in