Winning and Losing - Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports
» CLF Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2012, 10:59 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Winning and Losing

It's NOT whether you win or lose that counts. It's how you bet the game that counts. Not that I would ever do that, but if I did...I would have bet a thousand on the bears and the over last week. 43 was the over. Two crumby teams one that was 2-14 last year and one that was 8-8. Well ya had to bet the bears and the over. A dime a piece. Now tonight the over was 52 and, once again if I was a gambler I would have done the same given that the Bears tonight were playing a REAL team and bet the Packers. But, in my mind only, I decided the over was too high. So as a result, if I was a gambler, which of course I am not, I would be up 3 dimes (gambler talk) for a $1000.00 , but only gamblers talk that way, once again which I am not. Go Bears ! On a side note, boy do they suck.
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2012, 09:10 AM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: Winning and Losing

..." Oh no we suck again! "
fishnhunt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2012, 09:30 AM   #3 (permalink)

Total meltdown

Having watched the 1st. Game I was optimistic to say the least. I had hopes?

Then by 1/2 time it was back to the same, same crap. Wtf?

Glad I fell asleep. Sleep was MORE important than watching the follies of da bears. Geeeesh,
"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Nikster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2012, 03:54 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikster
Total meltdown

Having watched the 1st. Game I was optimistic to say the least. I had hopes?

Then by 1/2 time it was back to the same, same crap. Wtf?

Glad I fell asleep. Sleep was MORE important than watching the follies of da bears. Geeeesh,
Total meltdown indeed. Everybody stunk on offense (it was OFFENSIVE!) Except for that opening drive in the second half. They actually looked good there and except for a sour note at the end and a dropped pass in the end zone they were unstoppable against a very good defense. The biggest issue IMO is still the offensive line. Webb sucks. But, I think it's even deeper than that. They've invested in a lot in size vs. experience and talent. Cutler's frustration is warranted. Our defense looked pretty good for the most part. Jennings at corner is the best athlete on the team IMO. Recievers were unimpressive. A lot of dropped passes and poor routes. Double teaming in much of the second half didn't help matters either. Cutler forcing things in panic mode MUCH too early. He still takes too many risky throws when he really needs to be patient. I still see the Bears playing better (they can't play any worse as a team on offense!) And besides, a few of those iffy calls cost us a couple of possessions that COULD have made a big difference in that game. I thinkt he Bears are looking at an 11-5 season. But, they aren't going to get past GB or SF without a lot of luck. Not to go out on a limb here, but for the record, I had SF beating GB last weekend and to win it all this season. I think they're the two best teams in all of football this year.
815-744-1380
Mount Album: https://www.chicagolandfishing.com/fo...y-fishart.html
>>Check out our new website!!!!<<
http://WWW.FishSpecialties.NET
FishArt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in