Record breaking 3 fish limit for mazonia anglers dream april 10th - Page 2 - Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports
» CLF Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2016, 04:01 PM   #11 (permalink)

25 years ago catches like that were common when the place opened to the public ! than the word got out than the fishing pressure started and after a few years those lakes took their toll !! hope it doesnt happen again !!!
mrkank is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-12-2016, 06:34 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkank View Post
25 years ago catches like that were common when the place opened to the public ! Than the word got out than the fishing pressure started and after a few years those lakes took their toll !! Hope it doesnt happen again !!!
yep
Old 04-13-2016, 06:06 AM   #13 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Drakebuster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkank View Post
25 years ago catches like that were common when the place opened to the public ! than the word got out than the fishing pressure started and after a few years those lakes took their toll !! hope it doesnt happen again !!!
These fish are not as easy to catch as virgin fish, I can promise you that. The top 5 teams and several of the other teams have dedicated a LOT of time to these lakes and learning them as well as fish activity. I've not seen to many bucketheds that have put in this much time to learning them just to remove them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2016, 09:47 AM   #14 (permalink)

WOW! Well done to all who gutted it out.
slimshady is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2016, 04:46 PM   #15 (permalink)

thats why all you babe winklemen in your tournaments wanted the size limit for keeper bass lowered to 14 inches so you can have more bass to take pictures of at your weigh ins !!! you dont see the bucket people your busy fishing from your boat !!! time will tell !!!
mrkank is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2016, 06:20 PM   #16 (permalink)

Most of the fish we catch out there have never been caught before, no hook marks, no culling marks etc...and by the way, the size limit is 15"..I've fished out there the past few years in the tournaments and it doesn't get any easier. Theres a lot of good fisherman I see out there and I'm sure they'll all say the same thing. You might get a couple good days, but the majority you're fighting to put fish in the boat.

Last edited by ScottH; 04-13-2016 at 07:46 PM.
ScottH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2016, 07:14 PM   #17 (permalink)

Us babe winkelmans are the reason you're always here looking at the pictures mr spank. Then constantly commenting something negative. Go crawl back under your rock or bucket or whatever the **** you use. Like I said good job out there guys. Guess there's always that one guy
Bassin87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2016, 08:02 PM   #18 (permalink)

What a fat *****, he probably has never fished the rain,sleet, or heat and never released a fished in his days. Really easy to talk chump!!!

Last edited by Outdoormans84; 04-13-2016 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Well said Scott
Outdoormans84 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2016, 08:32 PM   #19 (permalink)

Realy Guys.Lets get BACK to fishing.This is why i quit posting my catch.there always seems to be someone aganst you for one reason or another,and there are more that do not post anymore because of this.
Mazonia Bassman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2016, 08:32 PM   #20 (permalink)

Well said Scott!
Outdoormans84 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in