ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner

Kenosha Harbor

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  smeltaholic 
#1 ·
Was out for a few hours today. Caught 15 lm. 9 keepers, biggest was 4lbs all on tubes and cranks.

#2 ·
Basser....9 LMB keepers? I assume you're speaking hypothetically. I've noticed a substancial drop in the number of "good" size LMB I've caught thus far in '05, as well as walleye's..of which I've caught ZERO.

It makes me angry when I see people lugging a 5 gallon bucket back to their vehicles filled with more than carp. The Glenview police have better things to do for their tax payers than issue "BS" citations to people who have no regard at all for such rich fishing resource.

I'm not pointing any fingers...but, maybe the "Catch & Release" signs posted in too many places to be missed should be in more than 1 language.

#6 ·
Basser & Bunky211....Guilty as charged, I stand corrected. I don't know about you, but every so often a brain-cramp rears its ugly head. If you're really lucky like me, it happens in a public forum amoung your peers. Please accept my apology, and good luck fishing this fall as another season comes to an end much too quickly.

#7 ·
AIR23,
What do you mean another season comes to an end. It's just getting started!
Bring on the Ice.
We all stick on foot in our mouths every now and then, the trick as you figured out was to know how to pull it out. Not to many guys will admit they are wrong and apologize. I applaude you.

Smelt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.