ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner

I'm stuck!!

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  4fishys 
#1 ·
Stuck on April 8th for date, and displaying nothing later than that. Any ideas on a fix so I can get my CLF fix??

#6 ·
Afisherman---You're right, and I got a good laugh at myself. Thankfully I outsmarted myself by having the system notify me via email to responses, so I got to see them as those came through. Rather be lucky than good any day! I can outfish a whole lot of people, but take a way back seat when it comes to these machines. Kids at college, so I'm stuck on my own. If you care to respond via PM or just reply with specifics on what your ideas are for my fix, I would be appreciative. If not, great observation, and I'll look for other responses from you. Thanks, Bill

#7 ·
Well, figured it out, but can't say I understand it. When I go to CLF from my "favorites" , it takes me to "come on in and brouse" page, but shown nothing later than April 8th as I said. Don't remember doing anything to make that happen, as CLF has been on favorites and used to get on for quite some time. If I take the time to type the whole "chicagolandfishing.com and enter that way, it shows recent stuff. A SMALL price for these two index fingers to type in order to use the site. If anybody has any easy fis, I'd love to hear it, but at last I'm back among the active.

#8 ·
Did you eliminate the old, mangled chicagolandfishing.com from your favorites? If not, do so.

Then, type in as you have described, work your way to the screen you want at each log-in, THEN click on the favorites button to capture the proper setting for the new screen?

#9 ·
Hmmm...
Try deleting CLF from your favorites then typing in the address, and then adding it to your favorites again.

I guess it's something akin to banging on something if it isn't working right :wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.