"ANGEL" Stocking problems.... - Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports
» CLF Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2006, 03:06 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default "ANGEL" Stocking problems....

Alright, I have been back fishing my local haunts here in New Lenox for the first time in almost 2 years, and have noticed a disturbing trend.... In my few weeks back on the water here, I have caught several species of fish that were not stocked by the New Lenox Park District. These species include Crappie, White Bass, Largemouth (never stocked in the particular pond), Northern Pike, Walleye (dead, washed up on shore), Yellow Perch, and Smallmouth Bass.... Basically, I am looking for advice on how I should go about contacting the Park District and any other appropriate athorities about the problem.... I know the PD has put a lot of resources into these ponds, and I really would hate to see them ruined by people who think they are helping, but in the long run, could end up killing off the ponds.... Thanks.

D-Rock
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in