Here's what happens when man starts messing with Mother... - Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports
» CLF Sponsors
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2006, 05:32 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Here's what happens when man starts messing with Mother...

...Nature... (Warning Graphic). I've heard many stories of confirmed wolf encounters since their re-introduction. Much like the California Cougars, they aren't hunted. So, they have no fear of man. I don't know whether or not it would be better to shoot the wolves or shoot the darn tree-huggers that wanted them back in the first place...

http://www.ngpc.state.ne.us/cgi-bin/ult ... 1;t=015852
815-744-1380
Mount Album: https://www.chicagolandfishing.com/fo...y-fishart.html
>>Check out our new website!!!!<<
http://WWW.FishSpecialties.NET
FishArt is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2006, 07:39 PM   #2 (permalink)

waaa waaa...

let me get this straight....humans exterminate a NATIVE species like a wolf, then re-introduce it, and now some hunter is crying because nature took it's course? Sounds hypocritical to me. Hunting predators is and should be a dangerous sport. Sometimes you get the bear (or wolf) sometimes the wolf get's you. If a hunter wants a completely clean and safe hunt, then spend the money on a canned hunt and go shoot a caged animal...then again, that's not really hunting is it.

yeah, it's sad he lost his dog, but he bred those dogs to hunt bears. It should be expected that sooner or later those dogs would get hurt or killed. whether it was by a cougar, a wolf or a bear. that's the way it goes.
MuskyStalker is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-18-2006, 08:05 PM   #3 (permalink)

Black and White again eh MuskyStalker??? Have you learned ANYTHING since 4th grade??? Still sore from watching Bambi decades ago?

Obviously, we erradicated the wolf. But you don't reintroduce an animal into an environment that has been altered because of this a century or more later! With exponetially more humans in that environment than there were when they were erradicated! You're OBVIOUISLY going to run into problems. Toss in the fact that because they're protected, once their numbers are too numerous they can't legally be hunted. How is the population going to be controlled "oh wise one"??? The reason that wolves have been introduced back into many of these areas is because local politicians pushed for this to gain votes from their bunny hugger constituents. Against many DNR's recommendations.

I give up with you MuskyStalker. I'm tired of having to explain the history of the world just to bring you up to speed with the rest of the world. I suggest renting and watching "Lion King" so you can begin to understand the great circle of life and the delicate balance of nature and how things really work. At least that would be a start. Good luck in your endeavors. I will no longer respond to your foolish comments. So, if you wish to get the last word in, be my guest...
815-744-1380
Old 08-18-2006, 08:31 PM   #4 (permalink)

you are so easy to twist your panties in a bundle. I can see you now, all red faced and sniffling. It's funny and sad at the same time.
MuskyStalker is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-18-2006, 10:27 PM   #5 (permalink)

Ahhhhh, I see Musky Stalker. You get into all these silly arguments with people just to get under their skin eh? That's pretty good. You got me. I kNEW nobody could actually be as ignorant and stupid as you've been playing. You're good!!! I've officially been duped!!!
815-744-1380
Old 08-19-2006, 12:15 AM   #6 (permalink)

Fish art just dont start on the Feral Cats Musky stalker might go over the edge

As I try to eradicate as many as I see there a MENACE to the outdoor world, In fact they are the Big head carp of land
Simba is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-19-2006, 06:46 AM   #7 (permalink)

You are SO right Simba! After all, cats and coyotes and wolves are so much cuter and cuddlier than a Big-Head carp or a goby! If you talk to most any Canadian farmer, they consider their wolves the gobies of Canada! But I don't need to tell YOU this.

Sometimes I wonder if Musky Stalker is indeed a member of P-E-T-A, just baiting me. Infiltrating our world and pretending to be one of us. If you think about it, his views and their's aren't all that different. Except for the hooking a fish thing (which P-E-T-A playmates perceive as inhumane), I see no difference...
815-744-1380
Old 08-19-2006, 07:46 AM   #8 (permalink)

Ok I have agood one Fish art why dont you and I start to get rid of all the Muskies with a big time Video of our Catch and Eat program

You did see the move " The Great Outdoors "right? so you can see how big those fish get so its not safe to be in the water

Just imagine some innocent little dog falling off a pontoon party boat and getting swallowed whole by a big pike, Oh the outrage it would cause

we could work on law makers to make these fish a Menace
Simba is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-19-2006, 09:14 AM   #9 (permalink)

There were reports of wolves before they reintroduced them, but they ignored them because if there were wolves they couldn't have released the new wolves. They have also reintroduced wolves in North Carolina. I'm not against this, but these animals are treated as some sacred cow that can never be hunted and managed appropriately. Of course, the tree hugging definition of appropriate is to eliminate man.

I would not doubt that some fraction of the P*TA crowd hoped it would decimate the deer and elk populations. This wacko segment that incudes most of the leaders have the ultimate goal of eliminate hunting and fishing. No game. No hunters. They really could care less about the animals because of their blind hatred of people.

Mother nature does not control animals in a humane manner. Her method of checks and balance is starvation and disease. There was no utopian balance before man came along, but even if there was it's gone. I think us humans are here to stay.

We have the same problem with the coyotes. How many dogs and cats are eaten in Chicagoland every day?
SpinnerMan is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-19-2006, 11:00 AM   #10 (permalink)

how can you take mushy stalker seriously, he can't even cough up the $ to be a clf sponsor!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in