ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner

Pistakee 2-18-07

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  blufloyd 
#1 ·
Well guys got me all fired up with crappie pics.So i rushed around getting my honey to do list done and went to my friends daughters baptism then headed to pistakee to fish the slabs.Got there around 4:00pm fished till 8:00PM only one left on lake.Got 2 11" slabs right away lost 3 at hole all good fish after that lock jaw set in.Nothing else you guys did great saturday sure wish i was there in stead of zurich.Next time i hope you canfind it your heart to invite me like to meet you guys and get on those slabs or atleast buy the crappie magnets you guy use LOL.Well got to go on lunch at work.Rember invites are a good thing.

sighned desperatly seeking slabs LOL

#3 ·
I`m so in ill be waiting there on friday.I`ll put in extra hours at work so i dont have to work saturday.Also it will be nice enough to maybe BBQ lunch I can bring a BUNCH of vension brats and italians if some body has a small propane grill (just a suggestion).Maybe somebody can bring some mustard and onions and pops also i have pleanty of vension. not too elaborate real simple.

#5 ·
I might be able to get off work early this Saturday... I'll try to drag Augman69 with me {sorry if I'm inviting us without asking}. Tommy Skillethead is calling for some serious rain Friday into Saturday, maybe an inch of rain or more.
It would be nice to fish wearing Frogg Toggs instaed of four layers of clothes.

-Da Fonz

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.