ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner

Pistakee and any # of mistakes

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  blufloyd 
#1 ·
Pistakee reamed me today, a nice walk unspoiled by fish.

Well ended up at zen master Luke Ice Walkers house for a award's presentation. I'll email you my address TB. Just remove a couple three them hook things and mail the bait bag back. (purple is stud-ly on gills)

HtD caught a couple dozen asst. white bass and crappie and drum.

Brief stop at GM for new 5 in blades.

I drove. Dense fog up from Oglesby to Oak Run.

Blizzard from LIW's to my 5 inch deep snow filled drive.

Beat sitting home.....

Good news? HtD gets a pass on the snowfalling rest way home. I hope my cell don't go off.

#3 ·
Well, left at 1.10 to get to LIW's but trip there was about hour plus then blizzard smacked down. Left there at 3ish back to my house at 6ish in blizzard. Was fun seeing the beautiful people put the $50,000 cars in the ditch and median.

Was plan to get to shab on way home but drunks were coming out by 2.

#5 ·
Good Luck in Obji next weekend.
Wish I had know earlier than I did and I might have booked it instead of TWP but had a great time on Mille Lac.
Put the weekend of Feb. 2nd and 3rd on your calendar for the WOW tournament and the Channel Lake Trap.

Smelt

#6 ·
Waiting to see the fun of sliding to work tonight to collect the holiday pay. Wonder if them north bounders made it to the gala dumbace partii's.

Shirt sleeve weather at 'boji has me thinking. Got room in a room? if I lean too far...

#10 ·
he said he is going to work tonight, slipin and slidin, cause down here the wind is howling and the plows ain't plowing, all in the name of getting extra vacation days and holiday pay (probably).

other than that, the north bound lanes of 55 were jammed full of NORTHbound chi(cago)-town party-goers, we presume. Also presume they started drinking before they hit the road....by the way they were driving. We call it auto bowling down here....you take ten with you on the way to the gutter.

Yea bluthere is room in the room......bring your Hawaiin shertz and shortz......long rodz might be helpful....mid 40's to 50...we might need an Ark to fish out of.

Wrkn Thurs night, nap til 7a then on the road to Boji. Headn back Mon late afternoon/evening.....I think.HtD

#11 ·
Well the fearless weather prognosticating inflatable snowman down the block out of direct hit from wind is leaned over at 45 angle. Off to work may be a loop to Casey's then back home.

Choup was catching fish and looked warm in the pix today.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.