ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner

My clock is stuck

786 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  4fishys 
#1 ·
Don't know where else to turn on this one. When I log on and go to home page, it says the date and time are March 16th at 16:46. Been stuck here since then. The individual topics sections (Lake Mich, Northern Ill., Cooling Lakes, etc.) all show last post times ranging from March 16th to as far back as the 3rd. On some I get more recent posts if I pull up individual topics, but not on all. If I look at posts using the pull down that asks for "view posts from previous" time frame, I think all are showing up. Any idea why this is happening? I can certainly live with it, but want to be sure I am not missing any posts along the way. Thanks for any help. Bill

#5 ·
All settings on the computer are in order as far as I can tell. The same times / dates are showing this morning. No big deal as I am able to look at all messages, but I found it wierd that it would be stuck that way. Thanks for your efforts. Bill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.