Wanted 6 Great Bass Anglers 4 Team Bass USA 4 Portugal - Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports
» CLF Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2004, 11:50 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Wanted 6 Great Bass Anglers 4 Team Bass USA 4 Portugal

Just heard that Spain dropped out of organizing a new World Bass Fishing Championships.
Be nice if team could be found from the Midwest.
I asked
The Bass Anglers do not have to be from Midwest.
I would like to send a team of experienced Bass Anglers who have all own consistantly in the USA.
I have already told the Portugese Federation that its great they are taking over at such short notice!
Thanks you Portugal
I have fished 3 World matchfishing Champs in Portugal and I can tell all of you its a wonderful country, with wonderful people, and GREAT FOOOOOD
But the events due to be fished over the 1st weekend in December Portugal.
Yes just a few weeks away!
Boats will be supplied for 2 pairs of US Bass anglers.
Im hoping that we can send a US Team even at this VERY late notice.
Sadly CIPS who runs all the World official events since 1953, moves very slowly.
And they do not fully understand that US Teams need to plan aahead by at least a year!
Never the less I hope theres some Bass anglers out there that can afford to go and are of course free to go???
I will send details to all serious callers.
My telephone is 847-982-9898 long message, on my old machine so please wait to leave details of where I can reach you if Im out.
I contatced a couple of Big Bass companies but naturally they say most of their Pros are booked into other events!
Hoping someone can get the ball rolling?
I have called all the Chcagoland Outdoor writers, and Greg Bohn for help to find at least 6 Anglers?
Who are the best Tourenement Bass Anglers in the Midwest
MickGoBassUSAThill
Mick Thill is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in