Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports - View Single Post - Lake shelbyville report
» CLF Sponsors
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 03:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
uplandk9

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehousecook
i didnt care about party. but the resort is a total dump and the people that work there are real morons. The place was fithy and the food was the worst i ever had.
The party they had on Saturday was calm....Friday night is when all the action was, I actually thought somebody on the 2nd floor was going to end up in our 1st floor room.

You are right, the rooms were pretty bad....and that seafood buffet on Friday was awful. We ate in town on Saturday, much better. I made reservations about 3 weeks ahead and their computers were messed up.....the computers were still messed up that weekend.

Lastly.....boat parking....lol, what a disaster. Why would somebody build a resort at a lake as popular as Shelby and not provide or plan for boat parking with electrical hook-ups nearby.
uplandk9 is offline   Reply With Quote