~*~ Wanna go St. Joe's Walleye fishing this week ? ~*~ Pics - Page 3 - Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports
» CLF Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2014, 01:08 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterB View Post
-

Not only are they willy, alusive and very very desirable but many will agree there's none better.

Like young beautiful angels pole dancing on your tongue

-
Walleyes are merely large perch . Tasty on the table, but not great fighters nor all that elusive if available in any type of quantity.

You are fairly creepy.

Obviously some people do not care who they partner up with when on the water.

One of the important attributes of being a Bassalaro, which I am, class of '08, is how to make your time on the water as enjoyable as possible. This often means fishing alone in lieu of spending time with the less than savory.
IEatSalmonYum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2014, 04:30 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggzD View Post

4 to 8.8% is nothing to sneeze at in the service industry.

So.... what say you, mo? Are you game? I have no reservations that you would forever be Peg's Knight in shining armor, if you & I could make this happen for her. Marty says he would be willing to 100% cover the cost of the tolls (except for the sky-way, but hes willing to pay her 1/3 of that charge) & the launch fee.

Now that's what I call an awesome threesome, Peg, bog, and Peteeer.

Can't wait for the report

Superfluke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2014, 05:37 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluke View Post
Now that's what I call an awesome threesome, Peg, bog, and Peteeer.
Thats exactly what I was thinking, sooperfluke!

Just to update you, Peter, I got up this a.m. and went down to the lakefront to search among the Montrosians looking for Peg's tarp (it was kind of damp out, figured her & her oboe would be seeking refuge from the misty air). I finally flipped over a tarp that was Pegs rainsuit for the morning. When I told her about our potential upcoming adventure her face lit up like the brightest glow spoon you've ever seen. I almost thought she was going to lift up out of her chair. Being an avid reader of the local fishing forums, she told me how she has seen the pics from your last trip to the Joe posted over & over on each of the forums. Needless to say, she was brimming with joy at the prospect of partaking in such an adventure with you. In fact, as I was rounding the bend off LSD on to Hollywood, I was pretty sure I could hear the faint sound of her jubilant oboe from several miles away.
God bless Peter B.

Bank-maggot bandwagon member #1
boggzD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2014, 08:59 AM   #24 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to PeterB

-

Thank you.

While I'm grateful for the referral there will be no fishing with Pegs tarp for me. Thank you.

You are more than welcomed to help her cause yourself. I'm sure she would be very grateful. Good luck with that.

-

I spoke with Gary last evening and while they are getting fish the water is still up a couple feet. With the cold weather moving in conditions should improve by this weekend. I will check back with him by end of this week.

These are the dates that are open and currently available. Availability could change at any time 1st come 1st served.

12/5

12/8 thru 11th

12/14 thru 19

21st, 26, 27th

12/29 thru 31st

For those of you interested in booking your own St Joe's trip. Call Gary and book, reserve your own day, he requires a deposit to hold that date.

GooAy

-
Old 12-01-2014, 02:59 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
-
Thank you.

While I'm grateful for the referral there will be no fishing with Pegs tarp for me. Thank you.

You are more than welcomed to help her cause yourself. I'm sure she would be very grateful. Good luck with that.
-

This saddens me. I just thought that you's 2 would of had some common interests to bond over, with her & her wheelchair, & you and your rollerblades & whatnot, thats all. It would of meant so much to her. I fear the expression on her face & the note from her oboe when I lift the tarp to tell her the bad news.
Best of luck finding someone to go with, mo

Old 12-03-2014, 07:09 PM   #26 (permalink)

-

I see their Jamming Nugent's "Stranglehold" at the UC. Classic!

Anyways;

Tuesday 12/9/14 is booked. Joey, St Joe's Walleyes here we come, we're coming to fish for ya...

-

-
Old 12-12-2014, 02:38 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterB;

Anyways;

Tuesday 12/9/14 is booked. Joey, St Joe's Walleyes here we come, we're coming to fish for ya...

-

-
Lotsa foreplay here, how much longer before we get the~*~ report w-pics~*~ x38?????????????????

Superfluke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-12-2014, 07:14 PM   #28 (permalink)

-

Yes. We fished it, unfortunately it was not that good that day. I do have some good photos to post including a nice steelhead Bob hooked. It was good to get out.

I'll see if I can get them posted this weekend. Thank you for asking.

-
Old 12-12-2014, 07:41 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
-

Yes. We fished it, unfortunately it was not that good that day.

-
Sounds like you should of paired up with Peg after all. Not only does she blow a mean oboe, shes also 1st runner-up in the women on wheels walleye tour. The things she could have shown you....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in