Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports - View Single Post - Loon Lake, Antioch, IL DUMPING UPDATE
» CLF Sponsors
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2003, 01:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
WILLBFISHING

Default THE HOMEOWNER DID IT.

I HAVE BEEN FISHING LOON FOR YEARS AND IT IS MY PRIMARY LAKES. I LIVE NEAR AND PAY DUES/TAXES ON THOSE LAKES. MANY FOLKS KNOWLEDGABLE OF THESE LAKES ALL POINT TO THE HOMEOWNER ON THE WEST SIDE OF THE CHANNEL AS THE OFFENDER. HE DOES NOT LIKE THE BOAT TRAFFIC GOING THROUGH AND DISTURBING HIM. PROOF WE DONT HAVE, BUT THE LOCALS KNOW !!! MY COMPLAINT IS THAT I PAY TO FISH THESE LAKES THROUGH TAXES (ANTIOCH/LAKE VILLA RESIDENTS) AND IT IS A STATE FUNDED LAKE (FISHING LICENSE). THERE IS A LAUNCH ON THE EAST SIDE, BUT YOU MUST BE A RESIDENT OF THAT SUBDIVISION TO ACCESS IT. THUS, WE MUST PAY THE $10 TO LAUNCH AT VILLA RICA. I DONT MIND THE FEE SO MUCH, BUT WE SHOULD HAVE ACCESS TO BOTH LAKES, YOU PAY TO FISH THEM ! IT WONT MATTER NOW BECAUSE HE HAS THE CHANNEL ALMOST COMPLETELY BLOCKED. NOT EVEN A CANOE COULD FLOAT THROUGH, BUT U COULD WALK IT THROUGH !!!
WILLBFISHING is offline   Reply With Quote