Medical Records - Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports
» CLF Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2004, 10:10 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Medical Records

Just exactly where are John Forbes Kerry's medical records, and why has he not released them?

Why are his military service records not available under the Freedom of Information Act?

Why did he request to get out of Viet Nam after only four months of service?

Why was it granted?

What reports DID his superiors file on his record?

Why did they approve a four month tour of duty?

Do you know of any other soldier who got to go home after four months in Nam, that wasn't critically wounded or killed-in-action?

I've not heard the answers to these questions...

I need this information to decide which candidate is best suited for the office of President of the United States...

Why can't I get this information?
Zonker is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2004, 12:01 PM   #2 (permalink)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that during times of conflict, if you are injured more than once, you are eligible to be reassigned. That being said, one of Kerry's commanding officers said he had a "scatch" on one of his hands and that Kerry played it off as nothing. Next thing you know, Kerry is being awarded a Purple Heart for it - and his commander knew nothing about it!
Old 05-07-2004, 04:34 PM   #3 (permalink)

Zonker asked->>>>Why did he request to get out of Viet Nam after only four months of service? >>>

I'd like to kknow how bush jumped to the head of the line over 100s of other citizens to be considered for National Guard service.

Why was it granted? >>>>>

Yeah, why was it granted to bush?

Why did they approve a four month tour of duty?>>>>>

Why was bush granted an early option out of the National Guard?
Why did he give up his flight abilities? Why did he not want to take a drug test?

Do you know of any other soldier who got to go home after four months in Nam, that wasn't critically wounded or killed-in-action? >>>>

Kerry had 3 Purple Hearts. Its my understanding that after being wounded 3 times, its on the Frredom Bird you go, back to the world.
Gills is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2004, 09:51 PM   #4 (permalink)

Thank you, Gills, for coming up with and answer? to at least one of my concerns...

"Its my understanding that after being wounded 3 times, its on the Frredom Bird you go, back to the world."

May I be so bold as to ask where you got your "understanding"?

And, if the wounds were grevious, why won't the good Senator share the medical records? It should help his campaign immensely to show them.

I'm sorry you have no more knowledge on my post, Gills, I still am looking for definitive answers to some very elementary questions...

Can anyone verify Gills assertion, with a documented source that can be accessed by all?

And, how about the other concerns that I have?

Anyone?
Old 05-07-2004, 10:09 PM   #5 (permalink)

where are you getting your sources that Kerry only served 4 months? He was awarded a bronze star, a silver star, and 3 purple hearts. He won the silver and bronze star because he braved enemy fire to turn his boat to come to a comrads aid. Where was Bush at this time? Daddy got him into the national guard, where he shirked his duties and was out getting high with his budies while Kerry was being shot at.
fishstalker is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2004, 10:28 PM   #6 (permalink)

Anyone?
Old 05-08-2004, 02:09 PM   #7 (permalink)

Zonker-

I happen to be a finatic about the Viet Nam war......I've read as much as I can about it over the years, especially firsthand view points of soldiers on both sides......anyways, besides my own knowledge concerning the option to return after being wounded 3 times, please look at the May 10th issue of Time magazine, page 40, mid page towards the right. Your question will be answered.

Say, any answers to any of the questions I posed to you?
Gills is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-08-2004, 04:55 PM   #8 (permalink)

Not to take over for the Zonk, but these questions about Bush have been answered already.

#1 Where is the proof that he was bumped up ahead of 100's of civilian, and if he was, so what, at that time, during that war it was common for people to do all kinds of things to justify staying out of the war. Are you suggesting that only the Democrats and Liberals have the right to not fight for their country? Are you saying there was no Political connections used for anyone other than Republican's. Pretty Thin.

#2 Bush was offered a early release because there was new technology introduced and he was scheduled to be disharged. Therefore they offered his disharge early rather than re-training a pilot that was leaving shortly. I think the figure was about a million dollars to re-train. Sounds like military efficency to me. But I'm sure you guy's will believe the opposing politically motivated conspiracy that he was not even there.

#3 The drug test was not refused by Bush, It was deemed un-necessary due to his up-coming dis-charge. Besides, would you condemn "W" if he used drug's??? More Hypocracy??? What do you suggest now? Lining everyone up who used drugs back then and do what with them? A senseless un-verifed accusation is all this is.

Personally, I don't care what Kerry did in Vietnam of how many medals he won, He basically lost all my respect when he turned to the media and slammed all the other soldier's and our leaders. The blanketing statements that he made back then are a disgrace to any American, and especially those who served in Vietnam.
JDSPINNERS is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in