so much for no wmd's in iraq......here's a story for ya!!! - Page 2 - Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports
» CLF Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2004, 01:45 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassmastr
I didnt say he was bluffing your brother did.
My "brother"??? LOL read your own post......the first line of your own post makes you a fibber.
Wallyeye is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2004, 01:47 PM   #12 (permalink)

If you had any concept of how to read in context you would understand that it was a question.
bassmastr is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-08-2004, 01:50 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
If you had any concept of how to read in context you would understand that it was a question.
this is what you wrote,

What Saddam was doing was bluffing and Bush in the wake of one of the greatest (man made) disasters in history being 9/11 was a "dolt" for believing him ??? How in the world does that make any kind of sense whatsoever. That one goes right up there in the hall of shame . In that case I suppose if known criminal came up to you and said I have a gun and I'm gonna shoot your daughter , you would say "Prove it" right?

then, you denied saying it. Then you attempted to mazke a wise ass comment about "my brother saying it".
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2004, 01:54 PM   #14 (permalink)

It was a question based on what your brother said. The original question still stands to be responded to by him.
Old 07-08-2004, 02:09 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
It was a question based on what your brother said. The original question still stands to be responded to by him.
Look "ace" I don't have any "brother" on this site. It's not my fault you can't recall what you wrote 2-3 posts ago. Ask YOUR "brother" to read it to you.
Old 07-08-2004, 02:18 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
What Saddam was doing was bluffing and Bush in the wake of one of the greatest (man made) disasters in history being 9/11 was a "dolt" for believing him ??? How in the world does that make any kind of sense whatsoever. That one goes right up there in the hall of shame . In that case I suppose if known criminal came up to you and said I have a gun and I'm gonna shoot your daughter , you would say "Prove it" right?
except Saddam wasn't threatening us. Big difference. After 9/11, Bush was on the right track striking Afganistan. He had my total support in that. Why didnt he finish the Taliban and Al Quieda? This is what pisses me off. He has them against the ropes, and then goes off to Iraq. This is the biggest tactical blunder since Hitler opened the second from against the USSR in WWII. Since you like analogies so much, if you were in a championship prize fight, and you have your opponent on the ropes and are ready to KO, do you leap out of the ring to pummle a heckler?
fishstalker is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-08-2004, 02:26 PM   #17 (permalink)

Great analogy!!
Old 07-08-2004, 07:41 PM   #18 (permalink)

I will be watching for new material .

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in