Terrorist caught!! - Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports
» CLF Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2004, 08:58 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Terrorist caught!!

At New York's Kennedy Airport today, an individual
later discovered to be a public school teacher, was
arrested trying to board a flight while in possession
of a ruler, a protractor, a setsquare, a slide rule
and a calculator.

At a morning press conference, Attorney General John
Ashcroft said he believes the man is a member of the
notorious Al-gebra movement. He is being charged by
the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction.

"Al-gebra is a fearsome cult," Ashcroft said. "They
desire average solutions by means and extremes, and
sometimes go off on tangents in a search of absolute
value. They use secret code names like "x" and "y"
and refer to themselves as "unknowns", but we have
determined they belong to a common denominator of the
axis of medieval with coordinates in every country.

When asked to comment on the arrest, President Bush
said, "If God had wanted us to have better weapons
of math instruction, He would have given us more
fingers and toes.
Wallyeye is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2004, 11:03 PM   #2 (permalink)

Funny!

I probably should have read which forum I had clicked on before I read it. I would have seen the punch line coming then. Poor Mr. Bush.
The Lurker is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2004, 12:13 AM   #3 (permalink)

Yeah its just hilarious to make fun of terrorism and mock al queda with al gebra . Just freakin hilarious . Disgusting to demean the lives of 3000 Americans with such a classless joke.
bassmastr is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2004, 01:27 AM   #4 (permalink)

lighten up. I always thought my math teacher was from another planet.
fishstalker is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2004, 02:36 AM   #5 (permalink)

Sorry , I find no humor in terrorism or Al queda (the obvious play on words al -gebra). I doubt that the survivors and family of 9/11 would either. Its tasteless and an obvious attempt to discredit Bush, the usual, which is fine . Just have some respect for Gods sake. Reminds me of the jokes spewed forth after the Challenger exploded.............just not funny.
bassmastr is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2004, 12:57 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassmastr
Sorry , I find no humor in terrorism or Al queda (the obvious play on words al -gebra). I doubt that the survivors and family of 9/11 would either. Its tasteless and an obvious attempt to discredit Bush, the usual, which is fine . Just have some respect for Gods sake. Reminds me of the jokes spewed forth after the Challenger exploded.............just not funny.
Sure....I wish Bush had some "respect" for the nearly 900 who have died in Iraq.
Old 07-10-2004, 04:50 PM   #7 (permalink)

Ya know Wallyeye, that's about the one millionth time you bring up the war dead. To assume that the President has no ill feelings about these deaths is just plain stupid. There isn't anybody that approves of our military deaths except our enenmies. To assume that the sitting or past Presidents somehow accept these deaths and don't care shows just how blind you are. Before they are Presidents, They are Americans. To think that for four or eight years of their lives they become un-sympathetic to Death is just plain mindless, twisted thinking. So Knock off the Bleeding heart Liberal crap.!!!!! I don't here you complaining about the 40 MILLION abortions that have taken place in this coutry in the last 30 years. So Bush is responsible for approximately 39,999,000 less deaths than you and your "Liberal wacko", "politically impaired", blind leading the blind, "Michael Moore want to be's" are.

Show me the justification for these deaths. Oh, Yes I forgot, these deaths can't be used for your political trash talk so their acceptable to you. .... and that number of 40 million, is not made up, it's an accurate estimate of the abortions carried out in this country that you and your friend call "The Right To Choose" If you care so much about Human Life, I suggest you start there.

You have absolutely no sense of reality.
JDSPINNERS is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2004, 05:45 PM   #8 (permalink)

He says "no sense of reailty"....then, he says "accuarate estimate".....and "one millionith time".... LOL

Bush went to reagan's funeral, at least there's ONE funeral he doesn't mind going to....

Last time I checked, abortion was LEGAL. It's a little thing called a "law"--you may want to call an attorney to have it explained it to you....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in