ChicagoLand Fishing Forums banner

Kenosha Harbor

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Bassinator 
#1 ·
Has anyone fished Pike River near Kenosha Harbor lately?
Rainbow & Brown Trout.
Had a blast in the past, this time of the year.

#2 ·
Talk to us gmiilost. I take it you are fishing the mouth of the Pike. Ice fishing, casting or bottom fishing?????????

Most of us are ice fishing the harbors at Kenosha. What do you know that we don't???
Please share with us.

Fran 8:)

#3 ·
Jackpine,
It's very common to find the obvious when you can see it. I have fished the harbor for many years and found tons of success there.
Moreover, I have discovered a spot in the Pike River for Rainbows, Browns, small Jacks, COHO, and occasionally Blue catfish. At first, I was surprised, now its a prime spot.

I am assuming that the body of water in the harbor is frozen. Can you confirm that?

#4 ·
Fran,
It's very common to find the obvious when you can see it. I have fished the harbor for many years and found tons of success there.
Moreover, I have discovered a spot in the Pike River for Rainbows, Browns, small Jacks, COHO, and occasionally Blue catfish. At first, I was surprised, now its a prime spot.

I am assuming that the body of water in the harbor is frozen. Can you confirm that?

#6 ·
gmiilost, It's that old saying.

"Sometimes you must look past the forest to see the trees."

If you have read my posts over the years I am considered one of the "harbor rats." And proud of it.

Always looking and trying new ways to catch those harbor fish.

Sounds like we have a lot in common. It's time to Hook-Up.

Fran 8:)

#7 ·
Fran,
I'll be on Axehead Lake today around 3pm.
I fish the local areas for 2 hours to test new products before it comes out in the market. I am a Lure testing engineer.

Let me know when you like to had out to Kenisha. I'll be glad to share concepts with you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.