Monday evening and Courtney catches ALL of the active fish. - Page 9 - Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports
» CLF Sponsors
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2009, 01:24 AM   #81 (permalink)

"What have I become?
My fishy friend
Every screen name I know
Goes away in the end
You could Jig it all
My empire of Perch
I will talk like a clown
I will make you frown
If I could start again
A million miles away (we wish)
I would keep to myself
If I could only find a way"

Courtney with a "D"
  Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2009, 03:21 AM   #82 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGuy
Dude saved this site.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
THAT'S A GOOD ONE!

STOP!

No really, ....you're killin' me here.
Old 06-12-2009, 08:17 AM   #83 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtneyLovesPerch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisTheMenace
Dear Clark (Courtney)

Enough of the "Im a women in man's clothing" nonsense and try for a minute to represent your gender with honor instead of disgrace. You must be new to Perch fishing as why would anyone measure their own self worth buy the number of jigs they throw out.

You are an incredible bore and your discription of jigging tactics has been around for as long as I cen remember. Why dont you take your Perch arsonal to a Lake in the great white north and see how your so call "skillz" match up to real fisherman and see where you really stand in the scheme of things.

There's no magic. Enjoy your fantasy.

It's ok to stand when you pee.

xoxoxoxoxo(I think not)[/list]
Please don't send me anymore pms about fishing together. You are not my type of guy.

You are correct that I probably should ply my wares up in the great white north cuz what I am seeing on this site is definitely amateur hour.

You don't like my posts...I got this great idea, Einstein, don't read them. I promise I won't read one of yours...nothing ever to be gained.

Try for a minute to represent your gender with honor instead of disgrace. You must be new to Perch fishing as why would anyone who is an adult attempt to fish in the same manner as that of a five year old?

Since I bore and upset you as well as others please avoid the stress of reading my posts. At your age, it probably isn't good for your heart.

If ya like my posts read them if you don't then go elsewhere. What can I say.

I promise, girl scout's honor, never to add any input, positive or critical, to any of the posts made by you or any others that have criticized me.

You are a big boy. Do you watch tv shows that you find boring or upset you? If you do you are a gluttton for punishment. Please don't turn on my posts in the future. I am only trying to save you from yourself.

I am the only friend you have out here.

OXOXOXOXOX,

Courtney
All animosity aside, as I stated when you were Kurt Kaboom, just post like a normal dude and I guarantee that 99.9% of the people will completely back off. I think that it has been determined that most of the intelligent people on the site don't appreciate your humor. That probably means it's not funny. I'll guarantee you that if I thought you were in the least bit funny I would have given you the deserved credit.

You can keep seeking the negative attention or you can stop the acts, and that will stop the backlash. Or we can continue this and soon your name will be Francis Bean.
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2009, 08:27 AM   #84 (permalink)

Did you ever consider, that, like a fishing magazine or newspaper, people may buy, or subscribe because they are interested in one particular facet of fishing, but they read the whole magazine. They read all of the stuff because they enjoy reading about the outdoors in general, maybe to broaden their knowledge even if they have no plans in the near future to fish or hunt for a particular species, or maybe they just get enjoyment out of reading about others great experiences in the outdoors. Do you think for a minute your style of writing, trash talking, boasting, sexual and racist innuendoes would be accepted in any well distributed newspaper, magazine or sound off column? Why? Because it is not enjoyable to read! You continue to push the tolerance of the moderators with every new chance you get and your defense is too not read your trash if we donít like it? Why have so many eventually turned against you Ė even those seeking your knowledge? Why have a few felt the need to come to your defense and point out the value buried in your offensive posts? Whether it is said with tongue in cheek, or meant to be humorous (although many of your comments are clearly only meant to get a rise out of others for your own bemusement) the fact is most of it is not enjoyed by most of the people reading your posts. Like an off-colored joke told in the wrong company your defense is for the offended to stay out of ďyourĒ posts if we donít like the content. A lot of people have been contributing to this site with informative, well thought, useful information long before you began stirring things up and will most likely continue long after you are gone. CLF is the most read and best outdoor site on the net because of those positive contributors, not because of the little circus you have created. Iíll take you at your word and hope we can all get back to enjoying all of the site and all of the forums. Iíll leave this alone but the start of your last post seems to really say it all about who you really are. I hope the moderators take note.

Quote:
However, I will write my posts in the manner I see fit I will try not to be so condescending as I have found it truly infuriates the little people
localyokal is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2009, 08:45 AM   #85 (permalink)

^That is YOURopinion. I for one, and I know others...enjoy reading the off the wall posts. It breaks up the monotony of the usual "I got a 12" Bass at Tampier and it weighed 17#" posts that permeate this site. CLP is one of the very, very few anglers on this site that can back up his claims. Really, if you don't want to read her posts, and are offended by them, THEN DON'T OPEN THREADS BY CLP Really simple.
Marabou is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2009, 08:50 AM   #86 (permalink)
Ed
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by localyokal
Iíll leave this alone but the start of your last post seems to really say it all about who you really are. I hope the moderators take note.
I have been watching.
It's throwng in the last couple words "infuriates the little people" that are not needed and just perpetuates junk being on CLF.

True maribou, but why should someone looking for knowledge have to put up being put down?

I think we've had enough of this one now.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in