6/15 Courtney goes better than eleven for eleven. - Page 8 - Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports
» CLF Sponsors
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2009, 02:19 PM   #71 (permalink)

Wow Did you keep those pics from your childhood. I just asked to help you in a different post. Now I'm not so sure. I'm kinda frightened now.
Advertisement

Old 06-17-2009, 02:22 PM   #72 (permalink)

Well you can tell I had company in from out of state for the last four days, otherwise how could we wind up with a 5 page turdfest this has turned into.

Not going to make this long, too busy for it. After reading through, I've decided that Dennis the Menace is gone for a minimum 1 week vacation. If, and when he comes back, he better learn to avoid the personal attacks and calling posts into question. Who are you to judge whether or not a post is legit? See ya in a week ( or leave forever, I could care freakin less)

Big Saw... one millimeter from getting a week time out too. Would hate to do that to someone I consider a friend, but friendship and my job here as a mod has to be separate. Obviously Courtney rankles your feathers... So What? He does to a lot of people! From now on, you are absolutely forbidden to respond to ANY of his threads (ones he starts, not ones he comments on). I guess like two school kids, I'll have to keep you two separate because you can't behave like adults.

Courtney,,, ease up on the bragging, even if it is tongue in cheek. Some guys simply aren't smart enough to see the satirical nature of the comments. Sometimes the best communication is that done in the simplist manner...

People, I said this a few weeks back, my patience for this crap is beyond thin. I'm too busy fishing (mostly bowfishing, but fishing nevertheless) to play babysitter. It's much easier to just get rid of you. I'll say this one more time, if you don't like Courtneys posts, don't read them. If they offend you, don't read them, if you think they are bragging, don't read them, if you think they don't offer relevant information, don't read them, if you're having your "time of the month", don't read them.. Get the point?

For the record, yes the guys comes off as a bit of a nutjob with his rediculous Courtney posts and chick references, yes he comes off as condescending, but his posts are within the guidelines of CLF whether you like him or not. Move on.
Tubes77 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in