Big Saw apologizes re: water temps - Page 3 - Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports
» CLF Sponsors
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2009, 07:45 PM   #21 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Chuck
Default Where am I

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetline
I'am DIZZY from all of this Where am i
wetline: I think you are on a " Sentimental Journey"
Chuck is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2009, 07:48 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluke
Ha Ha Ron - Yum Yum Yum, eat em up. That's frickin beautiful!

AND

There aint nothin' better! Just wear those latex gloves soaked in perfume on to keep the softshell stench on your hands away from your nose as you bring the delicacies on your fork to your mouth.

The Yum Yum kid is all grown up now!

Old 06-16-2009, 09:04 PM   #23 (permalink)

I would like to throw a little gas on the fire.....Why are all you guys so worked up about fishing for bait anyhow? I use lures bigger than the feesh you guys are catching!

That being said, I guess I'm gonna give it a try Sunday AM LOL!

By the way, anybody able to give me an idea of the water temps out there? :P
Fishin D is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2009, 10:45 PM   #24 (permalink)

Like an unchecked cancer, hate corrodes the personality and eats away its vital unity. Hate destroys a man's sense of values and his objectivity. It causes him to describe the beautiful as ugly and the ugly as beautiful, and to confuse the true with the false and the false with the true. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice. Justice at its best is love correcting everything that stands against love.
--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Don't hate me because I am beautiful. Just because I use Pantene hair products is no reason to be jealous,

Even you with the right diet, work out ethic, casting ability and jigging technique might one day look like me.

Dream on.

OXOXOXOOX,

Courtney
CourtneyLovesPerch is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2009, 02:11 AM   #25 (permalink)

Why does this site allow some to post pictures and make statements of Afican Americans in such a demeaning fashion? It is these types of individuals that have for centuries caused the difficulties that many have experienced. Once again negativity towards people of color. Is the purpose of this site to help others in their fishing endeavors or is it to post racist hateful pictures and spew inuendo and refer to people of color as floozies and transvestites? This will end !
Old 06-17-2009, 03:50 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by big saw
No not an artist, more of a Schmuck-ist, flanked by the 2 lil' dopey boys who cling to your every silly word. Hmmm a schmuck flanked by 2 boys. Guess that would make you a , er nevermind. You are correct on the temp of the water today though, it dropped 5 degrees. Thank you again for being in agreement with me. See Mo, even you can learn. Good fishing.
DUDE!

Ever have coffee fly out your nose after reading something?
That was freakin great..LOL
  Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2009, 09:29 AM   #27 (permalink)

Again, there is one common denominator that is causing all of the trouble. The antics continue, the digs remain the same, the person is reprimanded and says things will stop but they do not.

On a side note, why do other people chime in and say "he is a good person/he is a great fisherman" - who the heck cares whether or not you like the person that is causing all of the trouble. Makes those that stick up for that person look just as bad.

Again, it is one and only one person that is causing all of this. Take out the negative factor and let us resume to our normal day to day operations. Because, as noted under MANY instances, this person cannot control themselves on a keyboard.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:53 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisTheMenace
Quote:
Originally Posted by big saw
No not an artist, more of a Schmuck-ist, flanked by the 2 lil' dopey boys who cling to your every silly word. Hmmm a schmuck flanked by 2 boys. Guess that would make you a , er nevermind. You are correct on the temp of the water today though, it dropped 5 degrees. Thank you again for being in agreement with me. See Mo, even you can learn. Good fishing.
DUDE!

Ever have coffee fly out your nose after reading something?
No, but I've detected monkeys flying out of butts trying to believe a few fishing reports I've read.

Old 06-17-2009, 09:59 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodlikescod

On a side note, why do other people chime in and say "he is a good person/he is a great fisherman" - who the heck cares whether or not you like the person that is causing all of the trouble. Makes those that stick up for that person look just as bad.
Without taking sides (and repeating myself from previous comments), CLP is a skilled perch fisherperson. I'll stand behind that.

Now, he could join the side of many Lake Michigan anglers I know who refuse to post or share any of their wisdom with an internet community...wisdom that has taken years and years of busting balls on the lakefront.

CLP, whether you like the character or not, does offer forms of assistance in catching perch. Other than RonG and Westwind (you guys rock), no one else was really giving helpful and solid advice on catching perch. Any joe can write and post about catching perch with a bobber..but what fun is that?

Only you may decide whether or not you want to accept the advice. Take suggestions for what they are worth to you. No sense in getting into endless and silly internet quarrels.

As for causing trouble, I'd say that the trouble is usually started in the responses of a thread, not the initial post made by the messenger.

Let's all catch fish and be happy!
mplant1 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2009, 10:26 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodlikescod
Again, there is one common denominator that is causing all of the trouble. The antics continue, the digs remain the same, the person is reprimanded and says things will stop but they do not.
I'm not sure if you mean BS or DTM. I propose a challenge. Let's see if next time CLP posts a report, both can refrain from taking a in the thread. Others like mplant can't even start a perch report without the thread going haywire.

No "that's a fake report", "those pics were taken at some other place and time", "you're a liar, because I was at Montrose that day and didn't see anyone catch a fish."

No lame diversions like "let's start a campaign that CLP should spend $15 and become a subscriber, ya that's it!" or starting arguments that the lake is 10 degrees warmer than it really is and "thousands of fishermen and the National Guard" agree with me.

Let's see if restraint can be shown on one single fishing report. I'll bet a dozen eggs it can't...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in