6/9 LakeFront Drama - Page 2 - Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports
» CLF Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2011, 07:07 PM   #11 (permalink)

Default Re: 6/9 LakeFront Drama

Before the Tread gets to far off topic: according to the DNR he is from Cambodia, which according to Google is located in SE Asia. I hate to see the moral of the story get lost in the details. The DNR is watching, which for everyone who reads this is a good thing. I was happy to see that they are out there in numbers to enforce the regulations. Great job guys.
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2011, 07:19 PM   #12 (permalink)

*******UPDATE*******

I just confirmed, through a mole, that due to recent Obama stimulus packages, the DNR indeed has indeed stepped up surveillance. Rumor has it they received an additional 2.5Million USD in this fiscal year, all of which was invested in 43 infrared cameras hidden high in various species of trees along the Lake Michigan Shoreline. Originally this technology was intended to monitor global warming and its effect on various forms of bird migratory patterns as well as illegal immigration. However, it has proven to be an effective tool in counting how many fish and what species each and every person (all races) puts in their bucket. Gotta Love Technology.

Now for the bad news:
The DNR forgot to keep track where each specific camera was placed. This means the DNR can in fact confirm that there was an Asian man busted today (cannot confirm region of Asia) with 18 fish, they cannot confirm what Harbor the citation was issued. The citations do not provide that level of detail for the officer to populate and too many citations were written today.

We really need to find out where this guy was, based on my research it is somewhere between Belmont Harbor and Waukegan.

Anyways, I will be going out in the morning, if I catch fish and/or see anyone catch fish I will post my GPS coordinates, point of reference and technique/bait used. I just received a new fancy GPS which I also coincidently purchased with stimulus money from a house I bought last year.

Cheers!
The Goat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-09-2011, 07:50 PM   #13 (permalink)

18 perch too bookoo
triplexfactor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2011, 09:20 PM   #14 (permalink)

I fished the LF for many years for anything and everything that bites, never ever been carded or checked. I have been checked exactly twice in my entire fishing career, once at Deep Quarry and once at... Churchill Woods, believe it or not. Both times it was FP cops, I have never been carded by IDNR, even after a long discussion with them at Heidecke. I still never fish without a license, though.

As for how buckethead nationalities go, head downstate and see how many tickets are written to plain ol' white boys. The city perspective is skewed by the 'diversity' of bucketeers that isn't reflected overall when the entire state is considered. Certain 'groups' have a problem/phobia getting an IL license due to the SS# requirement, as the state has stopped accepting 'Matriculas Consular' cards as ID for some things.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:30 PM   #15 (permalink)

They are slacking a bit, but there aren't many reports from Lake Michigan except the State Park in Zion, and then mostly for pot... Check June of last years... It's the same... Most of us are in Region #2
http://dnr.state.il.us/law3/report/index.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8fSwzRzKGg
ja-knee-sea is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-09-2011, 10:37 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunker25
Before the Tread gets to far off topic: according to the DNR he is from Cambodia, which according to Google is located in SE Asia. I hate to see the moral of the story get lost in the details. The DNR is watching, which for everyone who reads this is a good thing. I was happy to see that they are out there in numbers to enforce the regulations. Great job guys.
http://youtu.be/-KTsXHXMkJA

I prefer to Die on my feet than Live on my knees

Quote:
2sac is not bassalarro material.
2sac is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-10-2011, 08:26 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Goat
Anyways, I will be going out in the morning, if I catch fish and/or see anyone catch fish I will post my GPS coordinates, point of reference and technique/bait used.
That would definitely be a welcomed change of pace for this board, The Goat! Looking forward to your report. Seems like most guys on here just want to brag instead of trying to help other fishermen out. Isn't that the point of this board?
frisbee3557 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-10-2011, 09:05 AM   #18 (permalink)

As promised. This mornings Fishing report:

I had a friend go to Montrose last night and he said conditions were not conducive to Perch fishing. He didn't catch anything, too windy, and too murky. Therefore, I elected to stay in bed and get my beauty sleep.

Until next time.......

PS. Please don't be selfish and tell us where you saw the Asian Man catching all those Perch. If you share we all win.
The Goat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-10-2011, 09:32 AM   #19 (permalink)

Seems like your a convincing man Goat and got a good gig going. Send your buddies out to do your scouting while you stay home and watch TV and lay around waiting for the information to come to you. Maybe thats why most people don't share info around here. Someone goes out and does all of the work locating fish and then people expect them to post all of the details on the internet.

The way I see things I guess is different than others. Post pics and only give enough info to let others know the fish are around, no need to give exact locations or the spot you are fishing or you will have an armada of boats and some profitting off of the info. I think it's better to let people do their own work and if you find the mother load you can always go back the next day and fish in peace and not have some ignorant person throwing an anchor 5' from your boat. Thats the way I see things....To much time and money spent to just come home and spoon feed others on the internet...

Why some would call it bragging because another person posted some pics of their catch is crazy. And it just so happens the oriental dude got pinched, I'm sure many other races are doing the same it just so happens that was his day to pay and I don't think his fine will be $1,000.

Poorboy

And some people just never cease to amaze me ....
PoorBoy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-10-2011, 09:46 AM   #20 (permalink)

hey where were you fishing??
mplant1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in