6/9 LakeFront Drama - Page 5 - Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports
» CLF Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2011, 06:43 PM   #41 (permalink)

Default Re: 6/9 LakeFront Drama

Quote:
Originally Posted by big saw
In addition we are looking at a book dedicated to the use of enormous red and white bobbers with 4lb test line for ice fishing.

Quote:
Thank you for mentioning my follow-up book "How to perch fish Lake Michigan from a kayak". The new book should be going to print soon. Many interesting and new techniques never used before will be covered extensively in this book. Such things as:

1) How to avoid getting crushed against breakwalls in high seas.
2) Proper release of dink perch to maximize survival rates while maintaining control of your kayak.
2a) Proper extraction of choking plastic baits from deeply hooked perch once again while maintaining control of your kayak.
3) Appropriate kayak attire, ie wetsuit and tennis shoes vs. flip flops and a red thong.
4) How a red thong can be used as a rescue device in lieu of safety flares.
5) How to mount mini electric downriggers to your kayak.
6) How to hook up a hot plate to your kayak so that you can have perch and eggs while on board.

As most of my students know I am a big man. As a result I have had to alter my green kayak to some degree by putting blue pontoons on it for that added support. These allow me to make those distant trips out to the many "double secret probation" weed beds that only I know that are plentiful in our great Lake Michigan. You can purchase this second book for only $29.95. This is a special offer with $10.00 off the regular price for the month of June only. Don't be a schmutz. Buy now. Once again CASH ONLY !

Bigsaw Enterprises
100 Bird Sanctuary Drive
Chicgo, Il
Quote:
I elected to leave with no fish the other day.As a rule I only select those fish OVER 15 inches for myself. All under size fish go back for the bucketeers.
Wow! All I did was post a report of a 15" perch and I get these immediate over-reactions? You're creeping me out again BS. Especially the time it must have took to compose and type the kayak one. Could've caught 15 keepers on a slow day in that amount of time.

As Willie Nelson's girlfriend often sings in the shower. "I was always on your mind. I was always on your mind."

It's no big deal. I didn't do anything special to catch it. Just a well-placed cast, with a refined retrieve that lands perch of all sizes. Anglers have very little control over what size fish hits from cast to cast unless they are using baits so large that the little fish can't get it in their mouths. I didn't do anything special except land it before it flopped off.

I'm honored by all the attention but it's undeserved. Tell you what... From now on I'll worry about what's in my basket and you can worry about what's not in yours. Sound fair?

Old 06-12-2011, 07:48 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by washhusky102
I've seen that guy several times the other say running back and forth to his car carrying a plastic bag, open the trunk toss the bag and run back to his tribe. Never actually knew what he was doing though? Wash you know this guy?

Poorboy

And some people just never cease to amaze me ....
PoorBoy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2011, 08:47 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorBoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by washhusky102
I've seen that guy several times the other say running back and forth to his car carrying a plastic bag, open the trunk toss the bag and run back to his tribe. Never actually knew what he was doing though? Wash you know this guy?

Poorboy

It's 2 Sac's son. Notice the forehead resemblance
washhusky102 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2011, 10:17 PM   #44 (permalink)

that poor kid, he spends his life trying to eke out a living for his family without the benefit of knowing how popular he is with you guys. You know, there are websites that will introduce you for the small cost of a trip to Asia. The Feds may be waiting for you when you get back, just so you know. They're pretty sharp like that.
Old 06-13-2011, 02:33 AM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonG
Tell you what... From now on I'll worry about what's in my basket and you can worry about what's not in yours. Sound fair?
I couldn't have said it better, or asked for more... It's getting past just having a little fun... Please stay out of each others hair and everyone else PLEASE stop goading them into a conflict... Tuna... Wash... Joe... Hook... Post fishing reports in the Perch threads and leave the clowning to Sound Off... I guess I can't even take a Sunday off... Tubes, you want this job back yet???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8fSwzRzKGg
ja-knee-sea is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2011, 03:49 PM   #46 (permalink)

i love perch fishing! keep the posts coming boys!
mplant1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2011, 04:36 PM   #47 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Sticky

hey, I'm a secret Asian man. I'm half Japanese but nobody can tell
Sticky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2011, 04:50 PM   #48 (permalink)

My dad looks part asian, but isn't. Kinda that John Cusack look, but John is part-asian. Gets asked frequently about it. My dad's father-in-law nick-named him Chinaman. I assure you my dad's not a poacher though.

My dad actually met John Cusack once. He kept hounding him and saying "I want my two dollars. I want my two dollars." (scene from Better Off Dead) It was soooo embarrassing...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in