» CLF Sponsors
Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports

Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports (https://www.chicagolandfishing.com/forums/index.php)
-   Perch Fishing (https://www.chicagolandfishing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Night Time Lake Michigan Walleyes (pic heavy) (https://www.chicagolandfishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75079)

Taterman 12-16-2011 05:59 PM

Re: Night Time Lake Michigan Walleyes (pic heavy)

My 30" Illinois walleye caught in '07.
I never fished for them and was muskie fishing with a large black spinnerbait.
It was measured hanging vertically not flat without pinching the tail so it might have been a touch bigger.

It was released. Sorry to hijack the thread.

[album:lp2w6ir1]9298[/album:lp2w6ir1]

musky7 12-16-2011 07:13 PM

I am so f.... jealous. :x :)2 :)28

Bossman 12-16-2011 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taterman
My 30" Illinois walleye caught in '07.
I never fished for them and was muskie fishing with a large black spinnerbait.
It was measured hanging vertically not flat without pinching the tail so it might have been a touch bigger.

It was released. Sorry to hijack the thread.

[album:q5famao7]9298[/album:q5famao7]

Nice fish tater :)2 Mine was not caught in Illinois water in fact none of those pictures of them eyes are from Illinois water but they are from a body of water that is connected to lake michigan and the bigger gals are actually Lake michigan fish that come into the waters I fish and spend the winters there :)2

PoorBoy 12-17-2011 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marabou
Wow Boss that is a true hog! But filleting a 13# Walleye?, you really are Polish.

Tattoo-

Either 1lb or 14lbs every Walleye goes into the cooler of death and meets the butcher! Times are tough my friend and soon my unemployment will be running out and the LINK card is just enough to support my newborn and my 6 other kids! My wife ran off with the newspaper delivery guy and never heard from her again! :cry: ....Cut'em all up!

Nice fish Taterman! That big Walleye would have tasted excellent boiled in water and lemons, I cooked a Musky that way about 2 weeks ago at our family reunion and it was the talk of the night!

Poorboy :)28

HAUS 12-17-2011 09:05 AM

Been a member of the 30 inch club for about 10 years only 2 over 30 best was 31 1/4 12lb and a 30 3/4 11lb both caught north of the boarder . Nice job both you and Poor boy !!

Haus

Buckin Fin !

PoorBoy 12-17-2011 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAUS
Been a member of the 30 inch club for about 10 years only 2 over 30 best was 31 1/4 12lb and a 30 3/4 11lb both caught north of the boarder . Nice job both you and Poor boy !!

Haus

Buckin Fin !

Thanks HAUS we are getting our gear together now and heading back out this evening for another night of slaying those sows.....
Stay tuned for Part 2....

Poorboy

Thegeneral1777 12-17-2011 05:10 PM

Very nice job! :)2 :)2 :)2 :)2 If you ever need a novice on your boat hit me up. Now if I can only find people who want to fish the best times of the year. Most are all just admiring your fish and all their poles are in the woodshed. :roll:

Thegeneral1777 12-17-2011 05:21 PM

Poor boy when you launch are there any docks still in or how do you get in your boat without one. I have been thinking about that and except 95th I don't know where there are still launch docks in the water. I have not hit many Indiana launches so that may be different down there.

Twisted 12-17-2011 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoorBoy
Tattoo-

LMAO!

Nikster 12-17-2011 08:45 PM

YOU DA MAN!