» CLF Sponsors
Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports

Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports (https://www.chicagolandfishing.com/forums/index.php)
-   Perch Fishing (https://www.chicagolandfishing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Night Time Lake Michigan Walleyes (pic heavy) (https://www.chicagolandfishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75079)

PoorBoy 12-20-2011 09:57 PM

Re: Night Time Lake Michigan Walleyes (pic heavy)

3sac was the one that got away! May all of those young men buried with a ball gag rest in peace....

Poorboy

Teddy 12-21-2011 11:05 PM

Taking big females at a time when the walleye population is just taking off in Lake Michigan is not the best idea. But then I don't think this joker really cares about conservation.

musky7 12-21-2011 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teddy
Taking big females at a time when the walleye population is just taking off in Lake Michigan is not the best idea. But then I don't think this joker really cares about conservation.

I love this guy. :)20

musky7 12-21-2011 11:27 PM

Poorboy check that Teddy is your #1 fan viewtopic.php?f=55&t=77617 :)28 :)20

PoorBoy 12-22-2011 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teddy

Welcome to the site Theodore! At one time many years ago the Sturgeon population was so plentiful you could walk over them to another boat to get a beer! Now thier numbers are down to about 0 down here and my family still talks about eating smoked Sturgeon and Caviar on Casmir Pulaski Day! **** the whole trailer park still talks about the Sturgeon hanging from the deer pole behind trailer #17.
The Walleye population has been on the rise for many years my friend they just aren't as easy to catch like the Perch in December at Navy Pier! So you have to do your own homework and work for them.....You won't be able to sit 20' from your car and catch them......But those Walleyes sure do taste good better than Sturgeon! Don't jump ship to soon Theodore hang around awhile it's only your 2nd post! I could be the Joker and you could dress like the Penguin and we could have some fun.... :)22 .
Happy Hannukah!

Poorboy

PoorBoy 12-22-2011 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thegeneral1777
Poor boy when you launch are there any docks still in or how do you get in your boat without one. I have been thinking about that and except 95th I don't know where there are still launch docks in the water. I have not hit many Indiana launches so that may be different down there.

Just tie a long rope from the bow eye of your boat to your trailer winch and push your boat off the trailer. Once off your trailer pull the boat in and pull it up some onto the gravel other launches are concrete. Park and go fish!

Poorboy

love2fish 12-22-2011 09:02 AM

Hey Poorboy,

Maybe we should leave the walleye alone for a while so theadore can get some. Lets move on to the eelpout, I think the fishery is a little overpopulated. Remember netting them by that harbor mouth out on the south side couple years back?

HAUS 12-22-2011 09:28 AM

Hay Poor Boy seems as you went from King to Joker .Whats up with that ? Theres no way you are going to hurt the walleye population. If so the guys in the green outfits would have a closed season on them just for lake michigan. Also the lakes habitat and structure is whats holding back the eyes . You all have a safe and merry x-mas

Haus
Buckin Fin !

Tubes77 12-22-2011 04:18 PM

Teddy,

Welcome to the site. Please note though that name calling will not be tolerated. Even a mild term like "joker" is prohibited. You can express your opinion about the status of the walleye population or whatever, and you can even say that you might not have done something others have, but you can't call someone a name in doing so.

Thanks for your cooperation and again welcome to the site.

PS. Nice catch on the eyes boys! Just remember to stay clear of TSA, they aren't too friendly down there.

salmontracker 12-22-2011 09:53 PM

Nice eyes Poorboy! Illinois??? What info did you get from that lip tag?? If you're willing to share. LOL!

Regards,

Ray-Salmontracker