» CLF Sponsors
Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports

Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports (https://www.chicagolandfishing.com/forums/index.php)
-   Perch Fishing (https://www.chicagolandfishing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Night Time Lake Michigan Walleyes (pic heavy) (https://www.chicagolandfishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75079)

HAUS 12-14-2012 06:47 AM

Re: Night Time Lake Michigan Walleyes (pic heavy)

Any new pictures from 2012 ?

Haus

icedevice 12-14-2012 07:34 AM

Where did you get them? I promise not to tell anybody.... ;)

PeterB 12-14-2012 08:12 AM

Although no wheres nears the weight, these are with Bossman from this year last month Hauss;

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=84452

With any luck, weather permiting we may have an ancore follow up ...

HAUS 12-14-2012 11:47 AM

Nice , Still looking for my frist Lake Michigain walleye . I hear in the port they kill a pig or two but off limits to boats after 9/11 only mill works have axcess.

Haus

Zombie Fish 12-14-2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bossman

You mean like when he lied about catching these walleyes on Lake Michigan last year and trying to get everybody to believe he was fishing indana lake waters!

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=81804&hilit=lake+michigan+wal leyes

when in fact they where caught in Muskegon Lake :)2

Wow, that is this very report..

Is this true? Then the whole premise and title of this fishing report is a falsehood.

"Two men say they're Jesus. one of 'em must be wrong."

Bossman 12-14-2012 02:43 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by perch chaser
PoorBoy,your kinda sketchy on where those eyes came from. Judging by the size they either came from Bay De Noc or Menomonee Marinette Mich in the upper UP or Oconto or Sturgeon Bay in Wisc. In any case those big mamas are loaded with Mercury,there is no way I would feed them to my kids or family.

Nothing to be sketchy about they came from Muskegon MI, I have been fishing there the last 19 years for these fish and dedcided to let Poorboy in on the fun! Oh and by the way all the fish in this set set of pictures were males and the one I got at 13 1/2 is in Poorboys freezer awaiting transport to Douglas Taxidermy. Don't always believe in what you read I caught and released over 51 fish in the last 18 years over 10 + pounds from up there. :)2

I even spelled it out where there were caught even at the dismay of the undisputed lake Michigan walleye King! ;)

Bossman 12-14-2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taterman
My 30" Illinois walleye caught in '07.
I never fished for them and was muskie fishing with a large black spinnerbait.
It was measured hanging vertically not flat without pinching the tail so it might have been a touch bigger.

It was released. Sorry to hijack the thread.

[album:1p4ik3ie]9298[/album:1p4ik3ie]

Nice fish tater :)2 Mine was not caught in Illinois water in fact none of those pictures of them eyes are from Illinois water but they are from a body of water that is connected to lake michigan and the bigger gals are actually Lake michigan fish that come into the waters I fish and spend the winters there :)2

:)2

Bossman 12-14-2012 03:06 PM

Poor Boy qoute "

There most likely will be photo/article in this Sunday's Sun-Times Dale Bowman report and "Fish of the week". If all goes well I might even send Dale a couple of pics of some quality size trophy Walleyes that were taken out of Lake Michigan over the past years and recently. I have well over a 100 pics of Walleyes that are in my computer that will never hit the web other than a few sent to Dale with the Chicago skyline in the background. We'll see....Gonna hit the water late tonight if the lake calms down and fish till 6am or so...."

Poorboy Perch Charters?

Hey Walleye Pro, How about just a couple of pics you Have caught of them trophy walleyes with the chicago skyline in the back ground! You need to lay off of Mucas7's homemade lemon vodka! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:)28 :)28 :)28 :)28 :)28 :)28 :)28 :)28 :)28 :)28 :)28 :)28 :)28 :)28 :)28 :)28 :)28 :)28 :)28 :)28 :)28 :)28 :)28 :)28