I have been fishing Lake Michigan for the last 7 years and i am now 15,the thing is that i don't fish for perch during July because of my dad. I really want to catch a limit or close to a limit, since i only went out for perch once this year and only caught 5 jumbos and a lot of dink's, but i still want to try to catch my limit(10 perch).
- I heard Montrose is doing really good, i was planning to go in the afternoon is that a good idea?
- Minnows? Soft shells? Shrimp?
- Is the fishing active or is it slow?
- do i use the same techniques as i would in May or June?
- Any other harbors that are Hot?
I would really like a reply as soon as possible, because i do not know if i am going to go fishing Tuesday or Wednesday.