Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports - View Single Post - Opening day tomm.
» CLF Sponsors
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 04:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
skberta

Default good luck rookie

Well I hope you guys have as much luck as we did. We saw 12 birds all in all we saw 4 roosters for sure becuase they all made the ride home with us. One we think was a rooster but flew straight at the sun and none of us could see it clearly enough to take a shot so we watched it fly away no cackle but long tail but could not be certain so oh well. The rest were hens so that is always good to see. Not sure how to upload photos on here otherwise i would. My son carried bb gun and had a blast think i have a new partner for upland. Almost all birds were sitting very tight had a couple of real solid points. Good luck to you and your sons tommorrow let me know how it goes have thought about trying that route like you are tommorrow but have not. usually hunt des plaines and morraine view. Have a good hunt and be safe.
skberta is offline   Reply With Quote