Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports - View Single Post - 2010 DNR regs. -Site specific
» CLF Sponsors

Complete sponsor list
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 12:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Thegeneral1777

Default Re: 2010 DNR regs. -Site specific

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrobin
None of you are racist until you mention race. I lived in northern Minnesota where most of the poachers were white. I did not think to sterotype all white people as poachers. I agree that all should follow the law but when you sterotype, you are a racist, expecially when you throw in immigration issues. When you think about it all non native americans are poachers
I would agree that all peoples are guilty of some of these law breaks.
We are all in this together.
While at Shabbona good ole country men and women I have seen as bad as when in the city. As with some people they say they are great purveyors of the outdoors but when no one is looking they despool their line and throw it down, or keep a few extras, or shorts in the well or bucket.
I have also fished with some great people all over the city and suburbs. The best thing I can do is to honor the site rules and clean up at least a little around where I have been.
Like someone else reminded me DNR hotline should be in your back pocket right on your license.
Tinley you may want to edit your post a little IMHO.