07 Sullys Catalogs Are In! - Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports
» CLF Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2007, 05:05 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 07 Sullys Catalogs Are In!

Just got a case of the new Sully`s Bowfishin Stuff catalogs for the upcoming shows. Good thing cause we just ran out of the 06 issue!
Some cool new things in it, namely.........

1] A new Onieda Bowfishing bow with "Night Assassin Camo"
Looks real nice and has all stainless hardware for $495. Only 3lb 10oz in weight.

2]The new Evotec bowfishing bow . Looks kinda like a Barracuda. Evans going to run out and get one I bet $295.

3]The Wet Shot neoprene bowfishing glove. Yes.....the same one torture tested on stingray by Jeff Think JP been lookin for one of these. $29.99....no ups....no extras!

Also got the new retreivers cheaper than Ive seen them anywhere by $10, Innerloc points and all the other stuff thats always been in there.
Ejoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2007, 07:21 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
2]The new Evotec bowfishing bow . Looks kinda like a Barracuda. Evans going to run out and get one I bet $295.
Sorry Ejoe, I really don't understand the hype with this bow. With my draw length the finger pinch on the Barracuda (32" ATA) is excruciating after a few shots. The Evotec is 34" ATA, only 2" longer than the Barracuda (compared to about 47" on my Onieda). I really don't think it's going to shoot that much different than the Barracuda. Somebody tell me I'm wrong. And bowfishing arrows just naturally fly out of an Oneida. With the Barracuda I had to spend hours trying to tune the thing and arrows still don't fly as consistently as the Oneida untuned. As they say, just my experience, YMMV.
Strelnikov is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-02-2007, 07:33 PM   #3 (permalink)

I shot your Barracuda and didnt like it at all. Finger pinch and didnt feel balanced. Ill stick to recurves
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2007, 08:32 PM   #4 (permalink)

I refrain from totally discrediting the Barracuda because there's such a large following for it. So maybe there's something about it I just don't get. I'm certainly no expert on bowfishing, I've only been into it a year and a half. But when the Oneidas and recurves work so well for bowfishing why should I bother? Let the folks that like the Barracuda enjoy it and meanwhile I'll enjoy my Oneida. Actually I'd rather shoot a recurve because of its simplicity but I need the letoff and power of the Oneida, I don't have the strength to pull a recurve with the draw weight I would want to shoot. My ideal bow would be Ejoe's Black Widow. I've seen what it can do in competent hands. But regrettably it's not for me.
Strelnikov is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-02-2007, 08:50 PM   #5 (permalink)

Those Oneidas are by far the best compound bowfishing bow. Think Im going to get one of the new ones myself. I like all kinds of bows
Old 08-22-2013, 02:12 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dameelalect View Post
Buy online steroid supplier: The best prices on our special web site OscaroService.com Athletes and Bodybuilders - buying Steroids Online is made easy at OscaroService your No Prescription Drugstore
When I grow up, I wanna be just like A-Rod

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in