Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports - View Single Post - Warmouth and Grass Pickeral
» CLF Sponsors
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 05:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
muskyhunt8

Default Warmouth and Grass Pickeral

This is my first time posting here and I was looking at the topics trying to decide which one to post this in and thought this probably would be the best place for my question. I have recently set up a 250 gallon aquarium and am looking to keep native fish in this tank. I have been searching the internet for a week now trying to find out more information on warmouth and grass pickeral and where to find them. I am from the Rockford Illinois area and have never come across either of these fish. The closest I have come to a warmouth is green sunfish out of pierce lake in Rockford. I have found a few places that say you can catch grass pickeral in the fox river chain but nothing concrete. If anyone has ever encountered either of these fish in the northern Illinois or southern Wisconsin area I would love to know so I can add them to my aquarium.
muskyhunt8 is offline   Reply With Quote