Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports - View Single Post - K3 at aroma park
» CLF Sponsors
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 11:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
trichifishing13

Default K3 at aroma park

So Im a new menber on CLF ive been fishing the K3 at aroma park upstream of the wing dam exclusively for about 7 years now. I'm a smallie largie northern walleye guy and fishing has been fabulous all year. Since the water has cooled fish have been biting awesome! crankbaits and topwaters have been best with plastics and jigs mixed in. my brother (who actually lives on river lucky riverrat!) got a 5lb smallie on a buzzbait behind a big boulder midriver last week. He got a 38" northern a week earlier on a baby 1-. Color and depth and structure are up to you fish everywhere right now, if it looks fishy cast to it. We practice CPR on our little stretch of heaven. We like to leave only our footprints and our wakes.

Creekyknees, I met you in my store my last year (bedding experts bourbonnais) and look forward to your reports each week in a local paper! Keep on castin' you hall of famer you! And it kind of scares me to begin posting now on CLF I'm worried my honey hole is going to get fished, but it's hard to get there without a boat on the water above the wing dam. But good company is always welcome!

Ive been reading this site for 7 years now and just decided to post hope yall don't treat me like fresh fish!

Bear Down from Bearbonnais!
trichifishing13 is offline   Reply With Quote