Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports - View Single Post - Night Time Lake Michigan Walleyes (pic heavy)
» CLF Sponsors
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 02:43 PM   #66 (permalink)
Bossman

Default Re: Night Time Lake Michigan Walleyes (pic heavy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossman
Quote:
Originally Posted by perch chaser
PoorBoy,your kinda sketchy on where those eyes came from. Judging by the size they either came from Bay De Noc or Menomonee Marinette Mich in the upper UP or Oconto or Sturgeon Bay in Wisc. In any case those big mamas are loaded with Mercury,there is no way I would feed them to my kids or family.
Nothing to be sketchy about they came from Muskegon MI, I have been fishing there the last 19 years for these fish and dedcided to let Poorboy in on the fun! Oh and by the way all the fish in this set set of pictures were males and the one I got at 13 1/2 is in Poorboys freezer awaiting transport to Douglas Taxidermy. Don't always believe in what you read I caught and released over 51 fish in the last 18 years over 10 + pounds from up there.
I even spelled it out where there were caught even at the dismay of the undisputed lake Michigan walleye King!