Charter trips set up for individuals - Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports
» CLF Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2014, 02:51 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Charter trips set up for individuals

Once again the "Lucky Dog" will be offering individual trips for those of you that can`t get a group together to go on a Charter. The cost will remain the same at $100/person for a 6 hr. trip.
Here`s how it works, you send an email to [email protected] including your name and phone number. I`ll add you to the list, and whenever I have an opening, whether during the week or weekends, I`ll send out an email. (If you`re busy that day, just disregard the email). I`ll contact the first 6 who respond (If you want more than one spot, just let me know in the email) and as soon as I receive payment via PayPal thru a link on my website, we`re all set! Once you make the payment you are committed to that spot on the boat. If something comes up on your end causing you to miss the trip, I will try to find someone else to fill your spot, or you can try as well. In case of weather or something else prevents us from going out, I will refund your payment.
If you`re coming to town on business, have a friend visiting, or anything along those lines, send me an email with the date and I`ll try to get a group together for you.
It has been successful for many years and I hope to give you guys, and gals, a chance that would otherwise not be available for you to get out on the lake!

"Wet Nets"
Captain Jim

Last edited by ja-knee-sea; 03-27-2014 at 07:14 PM.
Lucky Dog Charters is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2014, 02:48 PM   #2 (permalink)

Old 05-21-2014, 08:48 AM   #3 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Ditkarulz Send a message via Yahoo to Ditkarulz

I moved to Texas about 7 years ago and haven't really been on here since. But I will be back in town for a week this summer and was going to ask if anyone did exactly this! Chicagolandfishing comes with the win again!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in