where are the fisherman? - Page 3 - Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports
» CLF Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2015, 07:38 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by big saw View Post
Washusky's remark is why peopele don't come here like they used to. There's still info here tonym. Just not as much as there used to be. But this is a funny year also. Very few perch. King numbers are down, etc. There are still lots of places to go. Lake geneva should be turning on in a week or so, Salmon and Brown Trout are being caught on and off in Milwaukee Wi. Can't tell you much about Illinois I don't fish here that much. Hope this helps a little.
Quote:
More than a few up north. Been pounding 'em !
King numbers are down, but it's nice to hear you've been pounding them.

Making up fraudulent reports is not cool.

Bassalaro Proverb #4: Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and you will probably sleep with his mom.

Your fishin' pal,

Bassinlarry
bassinlarry is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-30-2015, 10:28 PM   #22 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to PeterB

-

Whaaaaaat Washusky causing trouble again....

Must be all the derogatory negative posts you been making lately. Shame on you!

Hahahaha

-
Old 10-02-2015, 08:12 PM   #23 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Paul S

Quote:
Originally Posted by washhusky102 View Post
Hey SWITZHER, that's so cute. You last posted on Sept 3rd. My last post was quiet sometime ago but as soon as you seen me back you gave me some love Your so cute

Hey man the perfect colored plastic worm for bass hiding in the weeds is the H.O.M.D. color, LMAO
What are you even talking about? Get over yourself. How often do you think I visit this site? I was just responding to you getting on Tony and your lousy advice. Bait shops? Magazines? Crap and crap! Why don't you tell him the newspaper fishing reports while you're at it?

I'm not even looking for reports and I see all sorts of reports on the few Illinois Fishing Facebook pages I follow. Plus, there are some other local sites that have active posters that report what they catch.

And you're right, I don't post reports nor do I have any interest in. Why do I want to post where I fish and what I catch with the risk of adding more people to the water I fish?
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2015, 10:05 PM   #24 (permalink)

I caught a 24.6 lb king and only got love from one guy who lives in cajun crawfish country. wtf. i'm out there fishing for the sake of keeping CLF alive (while the site tries to keep me down by banning me)

Washhusky, you haven't called me in years.

This is a rough season.

God bless Obama
mplant1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2015, 10:24 PM   #25 (permalink)

I blame the lack of salmon on not enough conceal & carry permits being authorized.

If we all carried guns we would all catch salmon.

Thanks, Obummer!

Bassalaro Proverb #4: Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and you will probably sleep with his mom.

Your fishin' pal,

Bassinlarry
bassinlarry is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-04-2015, 10:47 AM   #26 (permalink)

Glad you see the light on conceal carry Bassin Lawrence ! I always carry my Sig .40 when I fish Milwaukee. Maybe that's why I do so well. That is to say if 10-12 Browns 1 Laker and 2 zombie Kings is doing well. So ya I guess that constitutes the statement that I made earlier.
Old 10-04-2015, 12:15 PM   #27 (permalink)

Tell you something Dirty Bobby, You better make sure you know the law to the fullest extent before you fire that cannon. Just because you may feel that you had the right to pop someone doesn't always mean the jury will feel the same way. Lmao, that would be pretty tripped out if I seen you on a future episode of Lock Up
washhusky102 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-04-2015, 03:29 PM   #28 (permalink)

NEVER suggested or entertained any thought(s) of using a firearm. Never would either. But I do believe that conceal carry is a good thing. It obviously has curtailed crime in all the places where it has become law. Contrary to what the president has lied about.
Old 10-05-2015, 05:24 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
NEVER suggested or entertained any thought(s) of using a firearm. Never would either. But I do believe that conceal carry is a good thing. It obviously has curtailed crime in all the places where it has become law. Contrary to what the president has lied about.
I carry everywhere it's legal... Just have to know the local laws... Wisconsin is much more lenient on No Gun Zones...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8fSwzRzKGg
ja-knee-sea is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in