European Tower Shoot Oct - Page 4 - Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports
» CLF Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2008, 02:02 PM   #31 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Hunter_4_Life

I can't say enough on the good time had by all, kids had a blast chucking pheasants out the tower!!!! Along with "Look out boys this one is running the whole gauntlet LOL!!!! I never thought that this we would be such a blast, and all the dogs working in the field at the same time retrieving was a sight. I must say that while I was up in the crows nest you couldn't miss cully's buddy Gavin. Captain Jim I must say everytime out it is an adventure looking for your cell and Pete going on point, onpoint again, lol and then finding your phone in a pool of pheasant feathers. I must say that the caserole you brought is to die for. Again thanks to all that participated and we look forward to having everyone out at our next outing.

Jamie
Advertisement

Old 10-22-2008, 09:41 PM   #32 (permalink)

Nice slide show. Looks like you guys did some serious shooting. How many birds did you toss out the tower??
May never need to lie.
fishinnut is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2008, 06:39 AM   #33 (permalink)

Fishinnut, I want to say 180?
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2008, 11:27 AM   #34 (permalink)

For a 12 man shoot we will toss out 180 pheasants that is 15 per person and we had 9 guys so we toss out 135. Out of the 135 you guys did a great job at cleaning them up, everyone brought home pleanty of birds for that excellent casserole of Capt Jims. The video clips are coming soon.

Birdogman
birdogman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2008, 12:44 PM   #35 (permalink)

Wow, I was thinking we miss a whole bunch of birds!

Knowing that the number is 135, heck we hit em pretty darned good! I still feel well humbled by those pheasants!

Good thing they don't fly at us all the time when flushed!

Looking forward to the video Birdogman!
Old 10-23-2008, 06:32 PM   #36 (permalink)

I am waiting to hear from our man shortly to see when it will be on the web site. Catpy, you guys did a great job on the shoot and on the clean up. You guys got over 90 birds all total and everyone brought home their fair share of birds. I was so excited to see that everyone had such a great time and found that it was more challenging than one would of thought. I know I have said this already, but it is a great time and it challenges your shooting skills, so I would encourage all you great shooters to show me how it is done. Sign up know on www.morrisonhuntclub.com while space is available and if you think it is that easy just ask the water fowlers that strugled to drop those easy targets. All in all I am very please that everyone totally enjoyed themselves and will be back for the next European Tower Shoot November 22. View the pics on the web site. Happy hunting all.

Birdogman
birdogman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-25-2008, 10:34 AM   #37 (permalink)

Ok everyone we already half full for our next tower shoot. We are going to have a shoot on Saturday and one on Sunday. Visit our website for the last pics and video. This will be the weekend of November 22 and 23rd. Clean up of course is included we will including lunch with this event. You can sign up on the website or call us in advance.

Jamie
Old 10-25-2008, 06:19 PM   #38 (permalink)

Wow, great job Nate did on the video guys! Give that guy a pat on the back from me and Mokka! I'm sure glad my dog was on his best behavior, and I actually hit the birds while being filmed!

Thanks again for the great time!
Old 10-26-2008, 07:51 AM   #39 (permalink)

Well the video is done and ready for veiwing!!! check it out at www.morrionhuntclub.com. Click on the tower shoot video, but for the best quality click on the down load button and get ready for some fast action anc close calls. WOW!!!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicago Illinois Fishing Forum, Information & Reports forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in